Episode 93: Enter Happiness Charge!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 93rd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*LRB appears*

LRB: Hey guys!

Me: Hey LRB! What you got for us today?

LRB: Well, for my first question, Aqua, how would you feel if you turned into a frog?

Aqua: It would suck! Then I'd be completely useless!

Kazuma: You were always useless. 😒

Aqua: Shut up, panty raider!!

Me: Actually, if Aqua DID turn into a frog, she could actually be useful for once!

Maya: How?

Me: She could get rid of all the flies that keep getting in the studio!

Aqua: See? Durand thinks I'm useful!

Mandy: No, he doesn't.

LRB: Anyways, here's my next question. Durand, remember back in the studio tour 12 Episodes ago when you said there was an empty and extra room you had lying around?

Me: Yeah, what about it?

LRB: Have you ever thought of making it a room for pets?

Me: Well, here's the thing... pets aren't allowed in the studio. Last time we let pets in the studio, Luna kept scratching the walls and leaving marks in it, which BTW are VERY expensive! Ever since then, we banned pets from the studio, UNLESS they're supervised!

Usagi: Not to mention Durand gets pretty mad at us for leaving our pets alone, whenever one of our pets cause any damage to the studio, WE have to pay for the damage, which is EXTREMELY disorienting...

Me: Exactly.

LRB: I see... Well then, for my last question, Ash, how do you feel about people making fanfictions about your starter actually being one of the actual starters and NOT Pikachu?!

Ash: Wow... I never knew about those. Well, to be honest, Pikachu's the only Pokémon who's been with me in EVERY Pokémon region, and I just can't imagine how my journey would be like without him!

Pikachu: Pikachu! (Aw! Thanks Ash!)

Me: I feel the same way, Ash. I can't imagine how your adventures would be like had you not have Pikachu as your partner and best friend!

LRB: Interesting answer. Well then, for my first dare, I want you guys to react to my very first book, Ask or Dare: Cartoon, Anime, Movie and Video Game All-Stars!

Me: Oh, you made your own Ask or Dare story? Alright, let's see it!

*after reading the first 3 episodes*

Me: Wow, Min and Nut really are stupid...

LRB: *sigh* They should've known about the consequences of summoning all those guys here. Anyways, with their incompetence out of the way, for my next question, I dare you guys to play the first 4 FNAF games!

Me: *sigh* Great... More FNAF content, the one thing I didn't want in this series...

Maya: Oh, do you not like Five Nights at Freddy's?

Me: Not at all. But... the show must go on...

*3 Excruciating Hours later...*

Me: *panting* Finally... I beat all 4 of those stupid games. Now I don't have to worry about playing them ANYMORE.

LRB: You okay, dude?

Me: Not in the slightest.

LRB: Ready to continue?