Episode 150: Season 3 Finale!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the Season 3 Finale of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! We've finally been freed from the clutches of the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corp and now we're back and ready for action! Today you'll finally get to see who will be joining us today for the grand finale!

SpongeBob:

Lincoln: It was a long and treacherous journey, but we all made it out alive!

Emily: And made some new friends too!

Maya: So honey, who will get the honor of being the last show to join us?

Me: Well, since this is the Season Finale and that Season 3 has been the craziest of them all, I think it's only natural that we end this season off with a bang by having 2 shows join!

Chavo: Excellent!

Manatsu: So who are they?

Me: Well, the first show that's joining is a classic Cartoon Network show from the 2000s! Care to guess who it is?

Yumi: If it's Foster's Home, you better not have Bloo join the series!

Me: Don't worry. Bloo isn't joining the series, and neither is anyone from Foster's Home for that matter.

Yumi: Whew. That's a relief.

Juniper: Is it Kids Next Door?!

Me: Nope! (At least not until Season 7 comes...) I'll give you guys a hint, they're from the Noods era!

Blossom: Wait, Durand, you're not seriously bringing HIM, are you?

Me: Who are you talking about, Blossom?

Blossom: Flapjack, duh!

Me: Well sucks to be you, because it IS Flapjack!

Blossom: WHAT?! NOOOOOOO!!

Me: Yep! 😈 Hit it!

*the spotlights turn on and point to a young boy and.... whatever the hell K'nuckles is supposed to be...*

???: Hi friends!!

Blossom: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Me: Now then, will you two kindly introduce yourselves to the rest of the cast?

Flapjack: Hi everyone! My name's Flapjack, and this is my best friend, Captain K'nuckles!

K'nuckles: Where's the candy, Durand?! You promised us candy!

Billy: Here it is! *grabs Candy*

Candy: Hey, put me down!! I'm not food!!

Emily: