Episode 98: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 98th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm now well rested and ready to continue now!

*The Powerpuff Girls appear*

Me: Oh, hey Powerpuff Girls!

Blossom: Sorry we're late, we had to stop Bubbles from freeing all the animals from Royal Woods...

Me: Really, Bubbles?

Bubbles: What, they were so cute!

Me: *sigh* Whatever. Anyways, our first batch of questions and dares come from our old friend, Fantasy Sketch Writer, and before you ask, no, none of them are for you, Lincoln.

Lincoln: That's a relief.

Me: Anyways, his first question is for SpongeBob as he wants to which version of Battle for Bikini Bottom do you prefer? The original or Rehydrated?

SpongeBob: Gotta go with Rehydrated! It just looks so good with those HD graphics!

Me: Nice to know! Speaking of Battle for Bikini Bottom, for his first dare, he wants to play the multi-player mode and see what we think!

SpongeBob: IIIIII'M READY!!!

*after me, SpongeBob and Patrick play the multi-player mode for a while...*

Me: Well, the multi-player's alright, but I feel like we should've had more modes to play aside from just Horde Battles.  Anyways, for his next dare, he wants Bobby to reenact the iconic YOU SHALL NOT PASS scene in TRAFFIC.

Bobby: What?! In Traffic?! Why?!

Ronnie Anne: Durand, can we NOT do this dare? At least not in traffic?

Me: Well, for the sake of his safety, we won't do it in the streets.

Lori: Thank you.

Me: Well Bobby, whenever you're ready.

Bobby: Alright, here goes nothing!

Me: Not bad! Well then, for his last dare, he wants us to react to another alternate ending made by The Autistic Patriot, this time it's an alternate ending to the Pokémon episode, Scent-Sation. I'm sure you're getting terrible flashbacks from THAT episode, Ash.

Ash: Yep. This is gonna be interesting.

*after reading the alternate ending*

Ash: Now that's more like it!

Pikachu: Pika! (Yeah!)

Me: Welp, that's all Fantasy Sketch Writer left for us.

*Ani appears with Butterscotch*

Ani: Hello!

Me: Hey Ani! It's been a while! What you got for us?

Ani: Well, first, I want you guys to meet two very important people to me!

Me: Alright! Bring em in!

*2 clones of Ani appears*

Me: Who are these girls?!

Ani: These are my demon and angel versions of me! They take care of Butterscotch whenever I appear in episodes of the series!

Angel Ani: Hello!