Episode 131-140 Recap

Here are some major events and highlights that happened during these last 10 episodes!

A new user called AsamiKaku has joined the show!

The cast met more of Ani's friends, the psychopathic little girl, Fufu and Charlotte and her puppies, Coco and Pebble!

The KiraKira A La Mode girls got their revenge on Ira!

Emily turns Mandy into a fat woman again!

Lincoln's love life still sucks...

Dark Lemonade set up a date for Lily and Lincoln?!

Reina stole Lucy's fat potion and used it on Clara and faced the brutal punishment!

Seiji faced Brando in a martial arts contest and lost miserably.

Maya was married to Kamen Rider Wizard! Until he left her in the dust...

Iona has some... questionable tastes...

Patrick destroyed the camera! Nice going, you dumbass! That's $80 I'm never getting back!

Dark Rouge doesn't know what a simp is...

Quico keeps acting like an arrogant jerk...

GodzillaFanCesar121 has joined the show!

The Serena that joined in Season 2 was a fake this whole time!

The real Serena joined the show!

Elda joined the show, only to be fired after stealing my motivation power!

The wisps from Sonic Colors made a cameo appearance!

Brooha failed to steal the wisps and use their hyper-go-on power and was sent back to the streets by Futura!

Ryoko revealed her true colors by trying to kill Lily and her mother, only to fail and be sent back to the streets by Futura! Don't worry, she'll be back later...

The Precures had to remember some awful memories from the Precure All-Stars movies!

Jewel and Lance are now a couple! Only took em 2 seasons!

Julie made Butterscotch sick as revenge for all the times Ani embarrassed her...

Dark Lemonade pranked Milk by putting itching powder in her clothes!

And last but not least, the Barnyard cast joined the cast!

Season 3 is reaching its last few episodes and soon Season 4 will be upon us and this has probably been has the craziest season so far in the series so far! What will happen in the last 10 episodes? Anything can happen in Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!