Episode 146: Durand's Grand Escape!

"One night in the Mishima Dojo, Heihachi is meditating. Awaiting for an old foe. Suddenly, a mysterious foe breaks into the Dojo"

Heihachi: Who the hell are you?

???: You can't escape my wrath!

Heihachi: Hmph. Seems like we won't need words then, Akuma!

Akuma: These fists have no equal.

Heihachi: Hmph. Bring it!

*Heihachi and Akuma start their rematch. Akuma gets some good blows on Heihachi and then chucks him to a wall, then starts wailing on the bald bastard only for Heihachi to turn the tables and then headbutts him through the wall*

Heihachi: Pathetic!

*Akuma bounces back and uses his trademark Tatsumaki Zankukyaku on Heihachi and sends him flying then uses Gohadoken, only for Heihachi to dodge it*

Akuma: My power is absolute.

Heihachi: The only one who's power is absolute is MINE!

*the fight rages on, with both sides landing powerful hits on each other. But then a swarm of robots appear*

Heihachi: Jack-6!

Akuma: Hmph. Cowards.

*Akuma and Heihachi form a temporary alliance and take out the Jacks, but it wasn't long until Akuma broke the alliance and threw Heihachi straight into the pit of Jack-6s*

Heihachi: Damn you, Akuma!

Akuma: You disappoint me, Heihachi Mishima.

*Akuma leaves the Dojo at the Jack-6s explode with Heihachi in it*

Heihachi:

"Meanwhile outside of Violet Systems HQ, the G Corp soldiers run out of the building to avoid death*

G Corp Soldier: I HATE YOU GUYS!! YOU'RE PATHETIC!! YOU'RE FIRED!! *catches his breath* GENERAL MIGUEL IS DEAD!! I MUST GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE THE BOSS FINDS OUT WHAT HAPPENED!! OH NO. *terrified gasp* I'M GONNA GET YOU GUYS, I HATE YOU!!

"Meanwhile inside the building, the fighters that were taken out are being treated in the infirmary"