Episode 40: New Heroes 3 & Knuckles!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome back to Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! And now we've finally done it! We've reached 40 episodes!!

Emily: WOOOOOO!!!

SpongeBob:

Maya: YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Me: Now then, today's the day you guys'll get to see who will be joining the cast! So guys, any guesses?

Patrick: Squidward!!

Lincoln: Another one of my sisters?

Kim: Please don't be someone stupid.

Me: Well, I assure you that it's not someone stupid. We already have Patrick and Billy... But at the same time it's not nother one of Lincoln's sisters or Squidward.

Maya: Who is it then?

Me: Well then, for the next set of characters that are joining the show, they're from a beloved show that's a spin-off of a classic movie! Any guesses?

SpongeBob: Wait a minute! There's only ONE person that fits that description!

Me: Oh? Looks like you figured it out, SpongeBob!

Regina: Well SpongeBob, who is it?!

SpongeBob: Is it... JIMMY NEUTRON?!

Me: Congratulations, SpongeBob! For once someone accurately guesses the character! HIT IT!!

*Jimmy, two other boys and a robotic dog appear*

Jimmy: Long time no see, SpongeBob!

SpongeBob: Jimmy, you're here! And you brought your friends!

Jimmy: That's right!

Carl: Hello...

Sheen: Hey hey!

SpongeBob: Hang on, wasn't Sheen stuck on Zeenu?!

Sheen: Well, you guys never got to see it, but I finally got the ship fixed and came back to Earth!

Me: That's nice to know!

Jimmy: Next time, Sheen. Whenever you see J.N on something, don't touch it...

Lincoln: So you must be the iconic, Jimmy Neutron that SpongeBob told me about.

Jimmy: That's right, and you must be Lincoln Loud!

Lincoln: The one and only! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Jimmy: Same here!

*Lincoln and Jimmy shake hands*

Lily: Hey, what's with the puppy?

Jimmy: Oh, that's my robotic dog, Goddard! I invented him myself! He can do a wide variety of things, like flight and can turn into a bicycle! *pets Goddard*

Goddard: *barks*

Regina: COOL!!

Carl: Uh... Durand? Who are these guys?

Me: Oh! Allow me to introduce the cast you guys will be hanging out with!

*I introduce my massive cast to Jimmy, Carl and Sheen*

Sheen: It's nice to meet you all!

Me: So boys, we're gonna be ending the episode soon. So, any last words?

Carl:

Me: Knock yourself out...

Maya: That meme never gets old!

Me: Anyways, this seems like a good place to end off today's episode! I hope you guys have some great questions for the Jimmy Neutron Trio! Thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!