Episode 136: The Deceitful Shrimp...

Emily: Hi everyone and welcome to the 136th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your ultra happy host for today, Emily, the Angel of Happiness!

*V4 appears*

V4: Hey hey hey!

Emily: Hi V4! What do you have for us today? Nothing controversial I hope...

V4: Don't worry, I don't have anything bad. For my first question, have you guys ever watched or heard of Sword Art Online?

Makoto: Yes, I have. And it sucks. But I REALLY love its Abridged version!

Regina: How sad that the Abridged version of an anime is better than the original series itself...

Komachi: Oh, that reminds me! Durand once told me that he was thinking of having Kirito and Asuna joining us some time!

Lincoln: Really, when?!

Komachi: Oh, he didn't say when. Just that SAO is on his mind in terms of shows to add.

V4: Ah interesting. Anyways, for my next question, how do you guys feel when Nickelodeon throws their shows away and move them onto Nicktoons?

Jenny: It's terrible! Everytime a Nicktoon is thrown onto Nicktoons, they NEVER make it out alive! My show, Harvey Beaks, Back at the Barnyard, Pig Goat Banana Cricket, Mighty B and even Fairly OddParents! All of their adventures died, and they all died in cold blood, never to be seen on TV again! *bursts into tears*

Lincoln: Yikes...

V4: Oh my... Sorry for bringing that up, then... Well then, that's all I've got for today, so I'll be off now. See you guys later! *leaves the room*

Emily: Huh, well that was fast...

Chloe: Well that's a relief. Good thing he didn't have anything TOO bad for us.

*I appear*

Me: Hey guys!

Maya: Oh, hi babe! What's up?

Me: Everybody, brace yourselves because I have got BIG news!

Manatsu: Really? What is it?

Me: Well, we're having a new character join the show!

Everyone: WHAT?!

SpongeBob: But it's not Episode 140 yet!

Me: I know that it seems crazy, but yesterday I met someone that wanted to join the show! She said she was a friend of the Tropical Rouge girls!

Sango: Huh? They are?

Me: Yeah!

Asuka: (I swear to god that if it's Yuriko, I'm gonna be SO pissed!)

Laura: Well who is it?

Me: Everyone, meet your new crewmember, Elda!

*Elda appears*

Elda: Hello!!