Tekken 7 Crossover Homestretch Recap!

Hello everyone and welcome to the last recap of the Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars x Tekken 7 Crossover! We're reaching the homestretch of the crossover, so here's a recap of all the major events that have happened in the last 3 episodes!

Akuma appeared and fought Heihachi again.

The Mishima Dojo exploded, with Heihachi in it!

Friends from the show came to Violet Systems and joined the Yggdrasil Squad!

Me, Ani and Logan broke out of the Mishima Zaibatsu HQ and reunited with our friends!

The exorcist, Claudio Serafino attempts to kill Xiaoyu and hunt us down, but Panda comes in and saves her!

Akuma arrives to G Corp and fights Kazuya again.

While Akuma distracted Kazuya, we busted in G Corp, summoned Futura to send Anna Williams and Lucky Chloe back to the streets, saved Deondre, Brando and V4 and got their powers back!

Meanwhile, Heihachi blows up G Corp HQ, kills Akuma, and pisses off Kazuya.

Kazuya then retaliates by shooting down the Mishima Zaibatsu Satellite.

We all get ready for the final battle against both Kazuya and Heihachi.

Jin, Kazuya and Heihachi then start duking it out while the rest of us focus on taking out both enemy armies.

Me, Jin and Deondre unleash our powers to kill Heihachi, successfully getting our revenge on him!

Kazuya then goes full devil and tries to kill Asuka for possessing the power to dispel the cursed Devil Gene!

Then out of the blue, Gordan makes his return and saves Asuka!

Asuka then dispels the Devil Gene inside Kazuya, then without hesitation, the 6 Legendary Heroes then use our powers to kill Kazuya.

Our victory was short-lived as a mysterious foe appears before us...

The journey is reaching its penultimate climax, and so is Season 3 of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Will our heroes be able to destroy this mysterious foe, or will they be killed and the world be destroyed? Find out in the grand finale of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars x Tekken 7!