Episode 135: A Fake Serena?!

Dawn: Hello everyone and welcome to the 135th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your superstar host for today, Dawn!

Serena: You suck, Sinnoh Slut!

Dawn:

Ash: Oh boy...

*FantasySketchWriter appears*

FSW: Hey guys! It's been a while!

Haruhi: FSW, welcome back!

FSW: Hey Haruhi!

Dawn: So FSW, what do you have for us today?

FSW: Well, for my first question, Sheen do you regret having your own show, Planet Sheen, because of its poor reception?

Sheen: Of course not! I loved being at Zeenu! Even if I've been there for longer than I had hoped...

FSW: Well then, that's good to hear! Anyways, for my next question, who do you guys think is stronger? Aqua or Grim?

Aqua:

Kazuma: What's so funny, Aqua?

Aqua: SERIOUSLY?! WHAT KIND OF STUDID QUESTION IS THAT?! WOW. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I'M THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE SERIES, YOU MORON!!

Grim: Oh please, I'm the Grim Reaper, the personification of death!

Aqua: Yet you're stuck with an idiotic boy and a demonic girl for the rest of your life!

Grim: Says the useless goddess who walks around without any underwear on a daily basis.

Kyon: And seduces guys with her twerking...

Aqua: WHAT?! When have I EVER twerked or shown my ass to others?!

Kazuma: Do you REALLY want to ask that?