Episode 51-60 Recap

Here are some of the major events that happened during these episodes!

Season 2 of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars officially begun!

We had a Mario Kart Double Dash style race!

Kazuma was punished for stealing the girl's panties. He even gave Minako, Regina and Sakura's panties to Brando and Shade!

We played Among Us for the very first time!

Ash, Ami, SpongeBob, Regina and Chloe all got to host an episode!

Meggy from SMG4 challenged SpongeBob to a cooking competition and lost miserably because her cooking sucks ass.

Ami and Yumi both ate a lot of sushi and transformed into mermaids and snakes!

Ronnie Anne finally snapped and tried to kill Ami for making Lincoln fall in love her after turning into a mermaid!

Sakura and Shade went on a triple date with Logan and Lucy and Poppy and Branch!

Everyone except Patrick and Billy couldn't survive watching 10 Hours of Ice Age: Collision Course, the worst received movie in the Ice Age franchise.

We celebrated Deondre's birthday!

Rascal returned and tried to kidnap Chloe, only to die once again by Deondre's new powers.

We had a crazy paintball fight! Everyone won except Julie, Reina and Kazuma!

Ami read Logan's story, Ami the Supreme Leader!

Ani finally returns after being absent from the series for so long!

We met Jewel's twin siblings, Peki and Paki!

Hime and Erika from Happiness Charge and HeartCatch Precure pranked Julie and Reina!

Butterscotch screamed again.

Julie and Reina ate some whack candies. Julie's skin turned green and Reina turned into a brown sugar poptart!

20 of the characters participated in a escape room challenge and succeeded!

LRB turned into a baby and we had to babysit him. We also learned that he's a bloodthirsty guy...

More Competitions!

Deondre befriended a white dragon!

We met Logan's recently added characters from his cast!

Julie and Reina ate LEGO gummies and turned into LEGOS themselves!

Ani made a hilarious comic about Reina and Julie being Poptarts!

Logan sent Julie and Reina to Vex's Lair for trying to kill him.

Logan challenged us to a baseball game and we won!

Yumi falls in love with Logan!

Everyone was paralyzed by the Smooth Jazz Troll!

And last but not least, the Go Princess Precure team and SOS Brigade joined the cast!

With these 2 squads joining the cast, what kind of crazy adventures will our crazy cast get into as the series progresses? Anything can happen in season 2 of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!