Episode 16: Enter the Sailor Scouts!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 16th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Logan: Hey guys! We're back!

Yumi: Hey...

Ami: Yumi! Welcome back!

Me: Hey, Logan! You guys are just in time! The Sailor Scouts are now part of the show!

Minako: Hi!

Yumi: Really? Another group of Anime characters?!

Me: Hey, I'm just trying to even out the Cartoon to Anime ratio. Anyways, how was the date?

Logan: It went great!

Yumi: It was ok... Food was good... Better than that discount sushi me and Ami had all because of Kaz's cheap ass.

Kaz: What do you expect for a buck?!

Me: Nice to hear! So Logan, have any more questions and dares for the cast?

Logan: Why yes, I do! For my first question, what was the last movie you guys have seen and what did you think of it?

Patrick: Frozen 2 and it was the best Disney movie ever!!

Regina: *eyes turn red, grabs her spear and shoots out a giant beam at Patrick, again...* Frozen shouldn't have had a sequel!!

Maya: Regina, calm down! For once, Patrick actually has a decent opinion...

Regina: Frozen 2 was terrible!!

Rachel: The last movie I've seen was Toy Story 4 and it was-

Billy: BOOOOOOORIINNNNNGGGG!!!

Rachel: WHAT?! *uses Twinkle Diamond and freezes Billy* How dare you disrespect the greatness that is the Toy Story series!

Regina: Now you know how I feel, Rachel.

Minako: Are those two always like that?

Me: Who? Patrick and Billy or Regina and Rachel?

Minako: Both.

Me: Patrick and Billy, yes. Regina and Rachel, no. Regina just has anger issues with those two and Rachel probably just doesn't like it when people badmouth Toy Story.

Minako: Oh ok.

Rei: Should I thaw him out or...

Grim: Nah, leave him how he is.

*after everyone shares their opinions about their movies*

Logan: Those were some great movies you guys talked about! For my next question, what kind of books do you guys like to read?

Lincoln: Comic Books, of course!

SpongeBob: Me too!

Emily: Fairy Tales!

Rachel: U.S. History!

Patrick: NEEERRRRRDDDDD!!

Rachel: *growls and uses Twinkle Diamond and freezes Patrick* Shut up!

Kazuma: 100 Ways to Kill Aqua!

Aqua: That's not a real book, you jerk!

Kazuma: But if it was, I'd love to read it!

*after everyone shares their favorite books*

Logan: Those were some nice books you all read! For my next dare, Yumi's gonna sing Rock You like a Hurricane from Trolls World Tour!

Yumi: Well, this should be interesting.

*after the song*

Everyone except Patrick, Billy and Mandy: *claps and cheers*

Logan: So beautiful... *tears up*

Ami: Nice, Yumi!

Yumi: Thanks!

Me: Any more dares, Logan?

Logan: Yes, for my next dare... *walks over to Yumi*

Yumi: Hey, why are you walking so close to me?! Back off!!

*Logan holds Yumi and kisses her*

Ami: Awwwwww!

Yumi: HIYAH! *kicks Logan* Dude, what the hell?! I get that you have a crush on me, but if we were gonna be kissing, you could've told me before getting close! I wasn't ready! *blushes*

Logan: Sorry...

Me: You ok, dude?

Logan: Yeah...

Me: Any more questions or dares for the cast?

Logan: Y-yes. For my last dare, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne are gonna go on a date to Olive Garden, and their elder siblings are gonna help him!

Ronnie Anne: YES!!!

Lincoln: Oh ok...

Bobby: Sounds good!

*the 4 head out to Olive Garden*

Me: Have fun! Anyways, let's wrap up today's episode! Thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!