Episode 141: Enter Back at the Barnyard!

Lori: Hello everyone and welcome to the 128th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! The Crossover You Never Knew You Wanted! I'm your host, Lori Loud! About time I got to host an episode!

*FSW appears*

FSW: Hey guys!

Haruhi: Ah, FSW! Welcome back! What do you have for us today?

FSW: Well my first question is for you, Haruhi!

Haruhi: Oh, me? Why FSW, is this your way of confessing your love for me?

Lori: Of course not! Who would EVER think of dating you, Haruhi?

Haruhi: Hey, shut up!

FSW: Anyways, Haruhi, did you ever get Mikuru to kiss Grim?

Haruhi: Well, unfortunately no, so as punishment, I made her be our maid for the rest of the season! Speaking of which, MIKURU!

Mikuru: Y-yes?

Haruhi: Get me some sushi and make it snappy!

Mikuru: Ok... *heads to the dining hall*

FSW: I see. Well then, for my next question, Regina, would you rather be trapped in a room with a bunch of Patrick and Billy clones or eat at the worst reviewed restaurant?

Regina: WHAT?!

FSW: Oh, and if you say neither, than you have to do both of those as your punishment!

Regina: *growling* Fine! I'd eat at a horrible restaurant! Only because having to endure Patrick and Billy's stupidity is literally TORTURE to me, thanks to that stupid twit, Mandy!

FSW: You seriously haven't forgotten about it?

Regina: No, and I don't intend on forgiving OR forgetting anytime soon!

FSW: Uh huh... Well anyways, for my next question, Irwin, could you draw your life?

Irwin: Finally! About time I got something in this series, yo! Anyways, of course I can draw my life, yo! Be right back, yo! *runs out the room*

Lincoln: Does he really have to end every sentence with yo?

Mandy: Trust me, you'll get used to it.

Irwin: All done, yo! Check it out, yo!