Shout-outs to My Friends' Stories!

Hello everyone and welcome back to Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today I've decided to give some more shout-outs to my friends. Specifically, the amazing stories they've made!

First is for the OG, Logan/SuperLogan2015! Being inspired by my Ask or Dare story, he made his own story called Ask or Dare: Cartoon, Animation and Video Game All-Stars! This series features a wide variety of Characters from SpongeBob SquarePants, Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Powerpuff Girls, Juniper Lee, Madagascar, the LEGO Movies, Open Season, Trolls, Little Big Planet, Shrek, Uglydolls, Adventure Time, Foster's Home, and his newest editions, Looney Tunes and Crash Bandicoot! While his story hasn't been getting as many reads as mine has, it's still a great series and should be checked out. He's also another story called Ami the Supreme Leader, where Ami becomes the queen of the Mushroom Kingdom, so be sure to check that out too!

Here are the Links!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/245692746-ask-or-dare-cartoon-animation-and-video-game-all

https://www.wattpad.com/story/252825947-ami-the-supreme-leader

Next is for Deondre/StarHero64! As you probably know, Deondre is a Star Warrior who protects the world from the forces of evil, so his stories are about adventures! His most prominent story is called Mystic Colors. It's about 7 chosen warriors who were chosen to defend the world from evil! The best part of this story is that the 7 main Heroes are him, me, Logan, Ani, LRB, V4 and Brando! And yes, they're also aware of his story and they love it too! It is a bit sad that Fantasy Sketch Writer was left out, but it's still great! Also, he's made a new story called Super Mystic Warriors, which is a remaster of his old book. So far it's only had one episode, but it has only just been recently made so it makes sense.

Here are the Links!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/268533620-super-mystic-warriors

https://www.wattpad.com/story/266221442-mystic-colors%F0%9F%8C%88

Then there's LRB/Let-reality-break. For a while, he hasn't made any stories AT ALL, but he recently made another Ask or Dare story called Ask or Dare: Cartoon, Anime, Movie and Video Game All-Stars! The franchises featured in his story are only Pokémon, Gravity Falls and Rise of the Guardians. The reason there are so little characters and franchises is because when Min and Nut summoned them to the studio, they were trapped in there forever and if they got out the studio for more than 10 minutes, they'll die. (What a bunch of morons...) Also, unlike my show which is rated T for Teen and Logan's which is rated Everyone 10+, LRB'S show is rated M, so I wouldn't recommend it checking it out if you're not a fan of mature content...

And last but not least, there's V4/XxMrV4xX. He's made the most stories out of all the users that have been in the series, with a total of 25 Stories! His stories are about Kamen Rider, Precure and Power Rangers OCs! He's even made an Ask or Dare story about them! They're pretty great so I recommend checking them out!

Here's the link!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/261447599-ask-and-dare-rising-heroes

And with that, those are all the shout-outs for today! Be sure to check out all the stories, they're pretty great! As always, thanks for reading and tune in next time for more Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!