Episode 81-90 Recap!

Here are some major events and highlights that happened during these episodes!

You guys got to see what our studio looks like!

Kazuma continues to steal the girls' panties, only to get his ass handed to him yet again!

We had another Paintball battle!

We met Patrick SmartPants, Patrick's smarter counterpart, only for Patrick to beat his ass and make him dumb just like him!

The Otonokizaka Girls from Love Live joined the cast!

Ami and Yumi try out one of Lucy's power potions and grow 50ft inches tall! (Causing a lot of damage to the roof...)

The Toddler Titans return for revenge, only to fail yet again.

Me and Logan's casts faced each other in Mario Kart Double Dash!

We've reached 100 parts!

Ani saved Regina from Patrick, Billy and Mandy's evil wrath!

Me and Deondre faced each other in Smash, then we teamed up and fought Logan and Brando!

Me and Deondre faced each other in 2 volleyball matches and Deondre crushed me in the rematch...

Maki has a crush on Brando! Though she refuses to show it because she's a Tsudere.

Haruhi forced Lincoln to sexually harass Sakura, which made Shade go into depression. Thankfully we managed to cheer him up and karma came back to bite Haruhi in the ass!

The FBI came back...

We learned that Shade's necromancer powers go haywire whenever he's depressed!

Julie turns both Ami and Yumi into half-snakes just to spite Logan, and Logan responds by sending them to Negativitron.

We visited the beehive from the Bee Movie!

Logan faced me in another Basketball game!

Nico from the Glitter Force movie, joins the cast!

And last but not least, Juniper Lee and Happiness Charge Precure join the cast, successfully getting us to a grand total of 102 characters in this series!

The end is near for Season 2 with Season 3 on the horizon, and soon we'll be up to 100 Episodes of this whole series! How will Season 2 end off with? Anything can happen on Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!