Episode 131: Enter the Mysticons!

Minako: Hello everyone and welcome to the 131st Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your beautiful host, Sailor Venus!

Regina: Yeah, cuz that's TOTALLY accurate...

Minako: Oh, shut up!

Usagi: So who has our first set of questions and dares for us today, Minako?

Minako: Well, we have a new user with a single question named AsamiKaku, and their question is for... MANDY?!

Regina: Oh no...

Minako: Anyways, their question to Mandy is, "Mandy, what would it be like if you were a Precure/Glitter Force gal?

Mandy: Are you dead serious?! I would NEVER think of being a Precure! Those stupid girls are all about happiness and love, which are the things I hate more than anything.

Minako: Ok... Well, thanks for the question, AsamiKaku... And welcome to the show!

*Ani appears*

Ani: Hey guys!

Mandy, Julie and Reina:

Minako: Hey Ani!

Ani: Hello! I heard that Tinker Bel joined the cast!

Mackenzie: What are you talking about? We don't have Tinker Be-! Oh, I get it! Tinker BEL! *uncontrollable laughter*

Bel: Be quiet! That ain't funny!

Ani: Anyways, I have a new friend I want you guys to meet!

Emily: Alright! Bring em in!

*a little girl appears*

???: Hi!

Lily: Awwwwww! She looks so cute!

*Lily goes over to the little girl and gives her a hug*

Chloe: What's her name, Ani?

Ani: Her name's Fufu!

Fufu: Hello!

Julie: She sounds retarded.

Fufu: WHAT DID YOU SAY?! *in a demonic voice*