Episode 130: Oh My Goblin!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 130th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today you'll get to see who will be joining us today!

Emily: Yay!

Lincoln: So who will be joining us today, Durand?

Me: Well, most of the shows that have been joining the show have been from America, Japan or Mexico, so this time, we've got a Canadian show joining!

Maya: For real?! Finally!

Me: That's right! Can you guess what it is?

Ash: Please don't be Bakugan...

Dark Dream: I swear to god, if Total Drama is gonna be in this, you better not put in those stupid Dramarama imposters!

Me: Cool your head, Dream, it ain't them.

Dark Dream: Good.

Jenny: So who is it?

Me: Well, the show that's joining is actually another magical girl show!

Mandy:

Billy: Totally Spies?!

Me: Ok. First of all, it's not them. Second of all, Totally Spies is NOT a magical girl show and third of all, Totally Spies is FRENCH.

Billy: But it was on Teletoon, and that's from Canada, right?

Me: Well, yes but Totally Spies was created in France.

Billy: Oh.

Me: Not only that, but they won't be joining anytime this season or Seasons 4 or 5.

Patrick: But why?

Me: 3 reasons. A. I don't care about them enough to want to add them. And B. They're not popular enough to warrant their inclusion anytime soon. If I ever did invite them to join the show, that would be in like, Season 8 or 9, either of which won't be coming around until 2022.

Chloe: Oh, I see.

Maya: Wait, what's the last reason why it's not them?

Me: The last reason is because I don't need Clover flirting with me! That blonde b**ch be flirting with any guy she finds attractive, and I sure as hell don't need her causing any trouble for the rest of you. Hence why Lindsay from Total Drama won't be joining anytime soon either.

Maya: Fair enough.

Me: With all that jibber jabber aside, anyone else care to guess who it is?

Haruka: Wait a minute! Is it the Mysticons?!

Me: That's right! You guessed it, HaruHaru! Now then, CUE THE MUSIC!

*the spotlights turn on and point to the magical girls*

???: Hey everyone!

Me: Ladies, would you kindly introduce yourselves to the rest of the cast?

Arkayna: Of course! My name is Arkayna Goodfey, princess of Gemina, and these are my teammates, Emerald, Zarya and Piper!

Emerald: Hey there!

Zarya: Sup.

Piper: Hiiiiiii!!

Haruka: I can't believe it! I'm actually meeting another actual princess! This show just keeps on giving!

Me: Glad you're happy to have them!

Komachi: Hey Durand, didn't Mysticons get poor reception?

Arkayna: Unfortunately, yes. Why?

Komachi: In that case, then wouldn't people get mad with their inclusion in the show?

Me: Well yeah, but they're not very well-known so that's not a big problem.

Nozomi:

Me: Anyways, that's all the time we've got for today's episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I hope you guys have some great questions and dares for the Mysticons! As always, thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!