Episode 69: Ask or Dare: Tennis All-Stars

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 69th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Soon we'll reach the 70th Episode mark, and with Episode Milestones come new friends!

*Logan appears*

Logan: Hey guys!

Me: Ah, Logan! Nice to see ya, bud! What you got for us today?

Logan: Well, for both my questions, what do you guys think about my imaginary friends, Red and Jenny? I know the latter gave off a bad impression on you guys, but she's really not seductive.

Ronnie Anne: I don't care! I NEVER want to see her again, and if she DARES show her thotish face around me, I'll KILL her!

Sid: Ronnie Anne, calm down...

Ronnie Anne: I'm sorry, I just wanted Linky to love me...

Me: Well I think that Red's a pretty cool guy! As for Jenny, if we do ever see her again, I REALLY hope she stops seducing or I'll have to ban her from the show. And that's NOT something I want to have to do.

Logan: Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't cause anymore drama.

Me: Thank you.

Logan: Anyways, for my first dare, Fishy Boopkins and Bob from SMG4 want to challenge you and Maya to a tennis match, Durand!

Me: Heh, alright! Let's go, Maya!

Maya: Oh dear...

*we head to the tennis court where Fishy Boopkins and Bob await*

Fishy Boopkins: OH MY GOD, A NEW ANIME WAIFU!!

Maya: Oh god, why...

Bob: So you're finally here. Prepare to lose!!

Me: We'll see about that!

Logan: Also, for my other dare, me, Lucy, Red and Jenny challenge Ronnie Anne, SpongeBob, Irwin and Patty to a tennis match

Patty: Sounds like fun!

Ronnie Anne: YES! Now I can CRUSH her!

SpongeBob: IIIIII'M READY!!

Irwin: This is for Mandy, yo!

*they head to the tennis court next to the court me and Maya are playing on*

Ronnie Anne: (There she is...)

Red: Hey guys! Ready to play?

Irwin: You know it, yo!

Phoebe: (I hope she loses!)