Changes to Shows Being Added in the Story

Hello everyone! Durand here with a little update on Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I know I've been absent for a while on the show, but I'm currently with Maya as we're exploring her hometown, Seashell Bay. Right now, we're on a date at the mall and Maya's trying on some new clothes.

Maya: Hey Durand! Does this dress make me look fat?

Not at all, sweetie!

Maya: Ok, thank you!

Anyways, if you've been checking out this series throughout its air on Wattpad Network, you should be well aware that I have new characters joining the series every 10 episodes. It used to be every 5 episodes due to the series not being as popular as it is now, but I changed it to 10 to make sure I didn't go overboard.

Now then, here's where the change comes in. In the past 2 seasons, whenever I had a new Cartoon or Anime join, it would be COMPLETELY random and secretive as to who it would be. But now in Season 3, I've decided to change it up a bit! How exactly? Allow me to explain!

Now then, first, take a look at the series description.

Looks normal enough, right? It has all the shows featured in the story in it, as well as when each season started and ended

Looks normal enough, right? It has all the shows featured in the story in it, as well as when each season started and ended. But, notice anything... different? Well, as you can see there's a name of an unknown show at the end of the show list! Why? Allow me to explain. From now on, you guys have the opportunity to guess what the next joining show will be before their debut episode! Every episode, a word from the show's name will be revealed, so be sure to check out the series description every time a new episode is put out!

Maya: Oh Duraannd! Ready to have some lunch together?

I'll be right there, sweetie! Anyways, I better hurry up and end this part off so I don't keep my angel of love waiting. Anyways, thanks for reading and the cast will see you again soon in Episode 106 of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!