Episode 158: BlacklightBrony Returns!

Mandy: I am Mandy, and you're watching Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars. Don't know why anyone would bother watching, but hey, it's your life.

Me: Mandy! Didn't I tell you to read the script?!

*an unexpected face returns*

Black Light Brony: Hey Durand! Long time no see!

Everyone: BLACKLIGHTBRONY?!

Black Light Brony: That's right! I'm finally back!

Maya: Where have you been?! We haven't seen you AT ALL during Season 3! Some of us even thought you died!

Black Light Brony: I had personal things to deal with that I didn't have time to be in the show. Wait, you guys really thought I died?!

Megumi: Well yeah... No one's ever been absent for an entire season before. You didn't even show up to help us against our fight against the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corp...

Black Light Brony: Well, I wanted to help, but I had duties that I couldn't possibly ignore.

Me: Oh, that's understandable. So, what do you have for us today, old bud?

Black Light Brony: Well, I only have 2 dares for now. For my first dare, I want you guys to watch the Akaza vs Rengoku fight from the Demon Slayer movie.

Dark Rouge: Ooh! This should be good!

*after watching the fight*

Black Light Brony: So what did you think?

Kirito: Meh, I've seen better.

Patrick and Billy: *snoring*

Usagi: Wake up, dumbasses! *slaps Patrick and Billy*

Minako: You fell asleep again, didn't you?!

Billy: it was BOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!

Asuna: You morons have NO respect for anime!

Rei: Asuna, they've ALWAYS had no respect for anime.

Black Light Brony: Yeah. Anyways, that's all I've got for today. Feels great to be back in the series! See you guys later!

Me: See ya!

*Black Light Brony leaves the room and soon Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys!

Chloe and April: Hey sweetie!

*you already know what happens next*

Me: So Deondre, what do you have for us today?