Episode 111-120 Recap

Here are some major events and highlights that happened during these last 10 episodes!

We met Logan's nephew, Elliot!

Laura seduced Brando into dating her!

Julie and Reina called Pumbaa a pig and they got their asses handed to them!

Rachel's afraid of Sans!

Chowder tried and failed miserably to use plastic trash bags as parachutes.

The cast met an AU Yuki Nagato from The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-Chan.

SpongeBob, Lincoln, Maya, Emily and Chavo scared me on my day off, which I'm STILL mad about!

The barrier protecting the studio was gone because of BlacklightBrony not being in the show in AGES! Seriously, the last time we've seen him was Episode 99: The Beginning of the End. It's possible that he died...

Yumi's butt became EXTRA THICC!

We learned about what happened when Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi was cancelled!

Logan and Lucy were having sex!

The IRS and Seashell Bay FBI came after the characters because Ira refused to do his taxes!

Marmo joins the cast!

I gave an updated studio tour with all of the new features added to it!

V4 is now a new guest in the show!

Nozomi and Dark Dream made out?!

Laura seduced Lincoln!

Kim became extremely clingy to Ron. Apparently, it was just a prank.

Dawn hates her new look in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl!

Vipther and Rascal team up in a failed attempt to kill everyone!

Minami and Laura had a swimming race, and Minami lost miserably...

And last but not least, Ryoko Asakura, Gordon, Carl Casagrande, Cure Echo and CatDog joined the cast!

With a grand total of 121 characters in the show, what kind of crazy events can we expect to see next? Anything can happen in Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!