Episode 85: Lincoln x Sakura?!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 85th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

Brando:

*Brando stops time and kisses all the Love Live girls, then reverts time*

Me: Oh, hey Brando! It's been a while since we've had you in the show!

Brando: Feels nice to be back!

Minako, Minami, Rin and Regina: Hiiiiiii!!! *all 4 girls run up to Brando and all start kissing him*

Brando: Nice to see you ladies too...

Nico: Hey Maki, why are you blushing?

Maki: MARRY MEEEEEEE!!! *runs up to Brando and starts kissing him*

Honoka: Awwwwww, that's so cute!

Maki: *gets embarrassed* I mean, IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE YOU OR ANYTHING YOU DUMMY, BAKA!

Me: Tsudere!

Maki: Shut up!

Me: Anyways, Brando, I assume you have a question or dare or two for us.

Brando: Well, I came here to ask Kirara if she wanted to go out on a date with me?

Kirara: Oh, I thought you'd never ask! I'd love to date you!

Minami: WHAT?! WHY U NO DATE ME?! *starts sobbing*

Haruka: Minami, calm down.

Brando: Well, let's be off now. Later Durand!

Me: Have fun you two!

*Brando carries Kirara in his arms as the two head out*

Me: Well then, looks like we have a dare from our good friend Fantasy Sketch Writer, and his dare is for all the anime girls to dog pile Sakura! If she manages to get out, the girls have to buy her dinner and if she doesn't she has to buy everyone else dinner!

Sakura: What?!

Haruhi:

Lincoln: Oh no...

Haruhi: If we're gonna be doing this, then Lincoln has to go first!