Tekken 7 Crossover Midpoint Recap!

Hello everyone and welcome to a recap of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars x Tekken 7 Crossover! We have officially reached the midpoint of the crossover, so here's a recap of all the major events that have happened so far!

Heihachi Mishima, CEO of the Mishima Zaibatsu has captured Durand, Ani and Logan and stole their powers.

Kazuya Mishima, CEO of G Corp has captured Brando, Deondre and V4 and stole their powers.

The Ask or Dare Heroes were saved from the Tekken Force by Jin, Lars, Lee and Alisa.

The Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars met the Tekken cast and joined forces with Yggdrasil!

G Corp attacked Violet Systems HQ.

Miguel Cabellero Rojo tried to kill our Heroes to have his sister back with the stolen powers.

Miguel also triggered Chavo and made him unleash his dark side when Miguel tried to kill Patty, which got Miguel killed instead.

And last but not least, a mysterious foe appears who seeks to kill both Heihachi and Kazuya.

And so, the journey gets more intense! With both the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corp after them, will the Yggdrasil Squad succeed in saving the 6 Legendary Heroes, the show and the world, or will one of the enemy sides have the last laugh? Find out in the next 4 episodes of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars x Tekken 7!