Episode 116: Nozomi x Dark Dream?!

Ash: Hey guys! Welcome to the 116th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! That's right, we survived both the FBI and IRS! I'm your host for today, Ash Ketchum!

Dawn: So Ash, who's got questions and dares for us today?

Ash: Well Durand texted me an hour ago that we were having a new user join the show!

Emily: Yay! Who is it?

Ash: Well, he should be arriving any second now.

*the new user appears*

Maya: Looks like he's already here!

Ash: Perfect! Now then, would you kindly tell us your name?

XxMrV4xX: Of course. My user name is XxMrV4xX, but you can just call me V4. It's a pleasure to be part of the show!

Lincoln: Neat! I'm sure you already know who all of us are, right?

V4: Yep!

Ash: So what do you have for us?

V4: Well, for my first question, SpongeBob, what's your opinion on the LEGO sets you had starting in 2006?

SpongeBob: Classics! But I still don't understand why I didn't get into LEGO Dimensions...

Blossom: That IS pretty strange.

V4: Well then, for my next question, Mandy, have you actually TRIED to smile?

Grim: Of course not! If Mandy were to ever smile, all of reality would be destroyed!

V4: I see. Well then, for my next question, Powerpuff Girls, have you girls ever acknowledged the anime adaptation you girls got in 2006?

Buttercup: No.

Blossom: Well, it's alright, but nothing special...

V4: I see. Well, for my last question, Squidward, are you aware of Red Mist Squidward?

Squidward: Is that the version of me with creepy red eyes?!

V4: Yes.

Squidward: Then yes...

V4: Nice. Well then, for my first dare, I want Nozomi and Dark Dream to make out!

Nozomi: WHAT?!

Dark Dream: Wow! I love this guy already!

Dark Aqua: Of course you do...

Nozomi: I'm not a lesbian!

V4: Aw come on! Don't be a killjoy! Dark Dream loves you and you love her, right? 😏 After all, you were SO upset that you weren't able to save her!

Nozomi: My love for her is only platonic! Besides, I already have Coco!

Emily: Ok.. Nozomi. I really didn't want to say this, but I REALLY feel like I need to get this off my chest.

Nozomi: And that is?

Emily: To be honest, I feel like your relationship with Coco is pedophilic.