Episode 86: Haruhi's Karma

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 86th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! That's right, we survived the FBI invasion once again so now we can get back to the show!

*Brando appears with a scowl on his face*

Me: Hey Brando, what's the matter?

Brando: WHERE'S HARUHI?!

Haruhi: Hmph. What do you want?

Brando: YOU MADE SHADE DEPRESSED!!

Lincoln: Oh no...

Haruhi: How exactly?

Brando: DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME, YOU SLUT!! YOU MADE LINCOLN SEXUALLY HARASS SAKURA!!

Me: Which got the FBI on our asses AGAIN!

Brando: Thanks to you, Shade has now gone in deep depression! He hasn't left his room since last episode!

Lily: Poor Shade... It must've been agonizing for him to have seen what looked like his girlfriend cheating on him...

Brando: You're damn right it was agonizing, Lily! He won't ever talk to ANYONE! Not me, not Archer, not Laharl and ESPECIALLY not Sakura!

SpongeBob: Where is she anyways?

Brando: She's trying to get Shade out of his depression, but it's not going well in the SLIGHTEST. Sakura said that Shade kept saying that she betrayed him and won't listen to ANYTHING she has to say! Also, he wants to kill you, Lincoln.

Lincoln: I had a feeling he'd be that way...

Brando: And it's all YOUR fault, Haruhi!

Kyon: Well Haruhi, what do you have to say for yourself?

Haruhi: I regret nothing.

Brando: Well guess what? You're about to regret EVERYTHING! No one breaks my best buddy's heart and gets away with it!

Haruhi: Hmph. You underestimate my powers, Brando. You sure you want to fight me?! I could very well delete you from existence at this very mome-

Brando:

*Brando stops time and...

*reverts time*

Haruhi: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

Brando: That's what you get!

Haruhi: WHY YOU LITTLE-

*Brando teleports behind Haruhi and grabs her*

Haruhi: PUT ME DOWN!!

Brando: Since you love Lincoln being on top of innocent girls, let's see how YOU feel what it's like to have a boy on top of you!

Lincoln: DO IT!