Episode 144: Meeting the Squad.

"Back at the Violet Systems HQ, the Ask or Dare Heroes talk with the 4 Heroes of Yggdrasil"

Lily: So Lars, how did you form your team?

Lars: Well, Yggdrasil is a rebel army that fights against the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corp. When I found out the Zaibatsu's plans for evil, I got of its soldiers to rebel against it.

Lincoln: Wow! Impressive, Lars!

Lars: Thanks.

Patty: So how are we gonna stop Heihachi and Kazuya? There's no telling what they have in store for us and most of us can't fight...

Alisa: Glad you asked! Lars, if you would kindly explain.

Lars: Of course. We know that we can't defeat the Mishimas with us alone, so we recruited many fighters from across the world to help us end Heihachi and Kazuya's tyranny, and many of them actually have grudges against both Kazuya and Heihachi. Follow me.

*the Ask or Dare Heroes follow Lars to a special room*

Lars: Here we are. Welcome to the Heroes base.

*the Heroes walk inside and are greeted by a beautiful blonde girl*

???: Ah, Lars. Welcome back, and I see you've rescued the Ask or Dare heroes too. Well done!

SpongeBob: Who's this, Lars?

Lili: My name is Emilie de Rochefort, heiress of Rochefort Enterprises. But you can call me Lili. It's a pleasure to meet you all! 😘

Lincoln: (She's so beautiful! 😍)

Lili: Hi Lincoln!

Lincoln: Oh, uhhhh...

Lili: *giggles* You're so cute when you get flustered! *kisses Lincoln on the cheek*

*Lincoln becomes lovestruck and faints*

Ronnie Anne: (Time to add another girl to my s*it list)

Lars: Well that was something...

Dark Dream: Oh yeah, Lincoln has a knack for falling for beautiful girls.

Kim: I thought for sure we cured him.

Emily: Hey, maybe this time it's actually natural!

Lili: Anyways, I take it that you already know what's going on, right?

Maya: Of course. So can we meet these people you guys recruited?

Lili: Why of course! Follow me.

*the Heroes follow Lars and Lili towards the entrance to another part of the base and are greeted to a plethora of different fighters*

Lili: Everyone, we have some new allies!

???: Holy crap, it's them! The Heroes of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

???: They're really here?!

???: Awesome!

SpongeBob: Wow! You guys got a lot of recruits!