Episode 125: Chavo's Return!

Manatsu: Hi there everyone! Welcome to the 125th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your tropica-shining host, Manatsu Natsuumi from my new show, Tropical Rouge Precure! New Episodes on Sunday!

Ronnie Anne: Manatsu, stop promoting your show...

Manatsu: What? We're the newest show on the block, so it's only natural that I promote it, right?

Lori: I guess...

Lincoln: Hey guys, have any of you seen Chavo?

Maya: Chavo? No, why?

Lincoln: He and his friends have been MIA ever since after Episode 120...

Ami: What about the Easter Special?

Haruhi: Specials aren't canon!

Komachi: What?! That's ridiculous! The specials ARE canon!

Haruhi: And what makes you say that?

Lily: You do know that Yes Precure 5 Gogo and Nico Yazawa both joined in Specials, right?

Haruhi: What?! Why I wasn't told?! Uh, I mean, I TOTALLY already knew that, captain obvious!

Kyon: No you didn't.

Kim: Anyways, Chavo's show IS the least popular in this series, so it's probably only natural that he doesn't show up a lot...

SpongeBob: True, but even when he or any of his friends don't get any questions, he's always in the studio in the sidelines. Durand even made him the 4th main mascot in the series...

Emily: WHAT?! He's the 4th mascot of the series and not me?! No fair! *pouty face*

Nozomi: None of his friends have been here either. Why aren't they appearing?

Laura: What if they were kicked out of the show?

Iona: Laura, Durand has said before that everyone that joins the show is a permanent character in the series no matter how unpopular they may be to the fans.

Laura: Oh...

Dark Mint: I hope they're doing OK...

*the El Chavo gang return*

Quico: Who said we were gone?

Chavo: Hey hey hey!

SpongeBob: Chavo! You're back, and so are your friends!

Emily: Where have you guys been?! You've all been gone for so long!

Phoebe: Didn't you hear the news? Chavo got into Smash Bros!

Maya: Chavo got into Smash?! That's crazy talk!

Patrick:

*Regina kicks Patrick in the face*

Patrick: Sorry...

Lincoln: Anyways, there's no way that Chavo REALLY got into Smash!