Episode 62: Princess Power!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 62nd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Yumi returns*

Yumi: I'm back!

Ami: Welcome back, Yumi! How was the hot spring?

Yumi: Super relaxing!

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys!

Chloe: Honey! *kisses Deondre on the cheek*

Me: Hey Deondre, what do you have for us today?

Deondre: Well, my first question is for the beautiful Go Princess gals!

Kirara: Awwwwww! Thank you! What would you like to ask us, hun?

Deondre: What are the requirements for becoming a Grand Princess?

Haruka: Oh, that! Well, obviously we need to have our Princess Perfume and Dress Up Keys, but in addition to those things, you need good dreams of those who you hold dear to!

Deondre: Ah, interesting. For my next question, which song do you guys think is better? Jump Up Super Star from Super Mario Odyssey or Reach for the Stars from Sonic Colors?

Everyone except Me: Jump Up Super Star!

Me: Well, while I prefer Mario or Sonic, I personally prefer Reach for the Stars over Jump Up Super Star. I personally feel like the latter is a bit overrated.

Deondre: I honestly couldn't agree more, Durand! For my first dare, Urara, could you sing your theme for everyone?

Urara: Ok! But I don't think any of the non-anime characters can understand Japanese...

Me: OH MY GOD, SHE'S SO PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE, I JUST WANT TO GIVE HER ALL THE HUGS IN THE WORLD!!!

Me: Crap! I said that out loud!

Nozomi: Um Durand, I think you scared her. She has a really worried expression on her face.

Rin: Yeah, she's a really shy girl.

*I walk over to Urara and try to hug her, but she gets scared and runs into the corner and hides*

Urara: Please don't hurt me!

Me: Hey, hey. I'm not gonna hurt you. Sorry about yelling all that, but you really are precious and adorable. *I put my hand on her shoulder*

Urara: Eek! *gets a little more afraid and looks away*

Me: It's ok. I won't hurt you.

Urara: *opens her eyes and eventually looks at me comforting her* Oh. I'm sorry about running off, I'm just really shy...

Me: Hey, don't worry about that. Can I give you a hug?

Urara: Ok. *stands back up, gets out of the corner and we hug each other*

Deondre: That was a sweet moment! Anyways, for my next dare, you guys are gonna dress as your favorite superheroes!

SpongeBob: WOOOOOO!