Episode 45: That's True, That's True, That's True!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 45th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Today you'll get to see who will be joining the cast today!

Maya: Awesome!

Me: So guys, have any last minute predictions?

Patrick: Squidward!

Regina: How many times are you gonna say Squidward?!

Patrick: Until he joins!

Usagi: Mamoru?

Nozomi: More Precures?

Ash: Brock?

Jimmy: Cindy?

Me: Those are all good choices, but no!

Aqua: Who is it then?!

Me: Alrighty then, allow me to introduce the newcomers! These guys are from a show I used to watch in 2012 during summer vacation!

Kim: Ah, so it's a nostalgic cast of characters for you, is it?

Me: Yep!

Kazuma: Could you give us another hint?

Me: Yes! The show is a Mexican cartoon and didn't air on Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network or Disney Channel! Does that ring a bell for anyone?

Ronnie Anne: Wait! I know who these guys are!

Lincoln: Who is it, Ronnie Anne?!

Ronnie Anne: It's El Chavo, isn't it?!

Everyone Else: El what now?!

Me: Nice! You got it correct, Ronnie Anne! Hit it!

*4 kids appear on the stage*

???: Hey hey hey!

Me: Would you guys kindly introduce yourselves to your new crewmembers?

Chavo: Yeah! My name's Chavo, and these are my friends, Quico, Junior and Phoebe!

Me: Hang on a second! Where's the last one? There's supposed to be 5 of you!

Phoebe: *whistling*

Me: Phoebe, did you do something to her?!

Phoebe: No! She's probably just sick or something...

Junior: Nice try, Phoebe. We all know damn well how jealous you get whenever *she's* around!

???: Is this the place?

Me: Oh, never mind! She's here!

*Chavo and Quico become lovestruck and faint while Phoebe growls with jealousy*

Junior: You're doing it again, Phoebe!

Phoebe: (Why does SHE have to be here?!)

Me: Could you introduce yourself to the rest of the cast?

Patty: Why yes, I can! Hello everyone, my name is Patty! It's a pleasure to meet you! We all look forward to working with you guys!

Maya: Thanks! It's nice to meet you guys!

Milk: Durand, are you sure this is a good idea?

Me: Trust me, it'll be fine! Well anyways, this seems like a good place to end off today's episode! I hope you guys have great questions and dares for our 5 newcomers! Thanks for reading and we'll see you all next time!

Chavo: That's true, that's true, that's true!