Episodes 141, 142, 149 and 150 Recap!

Here are some major events and highlights that happened during these last episodes Season 3, excluding the 1st 6 episodes of the Tekken 7 Crossover!

Haruhi forces Mikuru to be her maid for the rest of the season for not kissing Grim.

Irwin actually got a question for once!

Aqua, Sakura and Pig mud wrestled! Guess who won.

Grim scared Kazuma to death, only for Kazuma to be resurrected.

Sheen punched and kicked the Demon King in the balls!

Everyone shared their hopes and dreams!

Mandy isn't done torturing Regina...

Azazel was destroyed!

We said our goodbyes to the Tekken Heroes.

And last but not least, Flapjack, K'nuckles and the SAO duo joined the cast!

And so, Season 3 of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars has come to an end. This certainly was the craziest, most chaotic and heartbreaking season so far, but let's leave it behind! Besides, this show's supposed to be about chaotic fun and humor! Anyways, with Season 4 now on the horizon, what kind of chaos, comedy and adventures await our 135 All-Stars in the next chapter of this ambitious crossover? Find out when Season 4 premieres in June 2021, because anything can happen in Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!