Episode 65: A Teamwork Challenge!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 65th Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Logan appears*

Logan: Hey guys!

Me: Ah, Logan! What you got for us?

Logan: Alright, for my first question, who's better? Donald Trump or Joe Biden?

Regina: SERIOUSLY?! WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?!

Me: Dude, you should know we're all gonna choose Joe Biden.

Logan: I'll be honest, I was running dry on questions. Anyways, for my other question, which Hero deserves best?

Me: Are you referring to the Dragon Quest heroes?

Logan: Yes!

Me: In that case, gotta go with Luminary.

Everyone Else: EIGHT FTW!

Me: I guess I'm the only one who has legitimate respect for the newer generation...

Logan: Well, for my dare, I have a special teamwork challenge prepared for Emily and Ami!

Emily: Sounds exciting!! Where do we go?

Logan: Follow me!

*Logan, Emily and Ami disappear and they arrive at their designated location, where Sackgirl and Poppy await*

Poppy: Hi guys!

Emily: Oh, Poppy! Hello! And who's that with you?

Logan: Oh, this is Sackgirl, Sackboy's sister!

Sackgirl: *waves at the girls*

Ami: Hi! Nice to meet you!

Logan: Now then, I'll explain the challenge. You girls will have to find 5 gems hidden in this mansion, then find your way through the maze that leads to the teleport pad that'll take you back to the studio. Good luck, and remember, Teamwork is key! *leaves the location*

Emily: Let's go, girls!

Poppy and Ami: Yeah!

Sackgirl: *raises her fist*

*the girls head into the mansion and begin their scavenger hunt for the gems*

Ami: Hmmm... What's this? *picks up a vase and looks inside* Hey, I found one of the gems! *pulls the red gem out of the vase*

Emily: Amazing!

Sackgirl: *claps*

Poppy: Great!

Emily: *walks around the floor and triggers something* Huh?

*a secret door opens*

Ami: Nice work, Emily!

Emily: Oh, it was nothing, really! Let's go inside!

*they walk inside the room*

Emily: Hey! There's the 2nd gem! *runs to grab the blue gem, only for Poppy to grab her with her hair*

Poppy: Hold on! There's obviously a catch... *lets go of Emily and feels the ground with the ground, and sure enough, a trap door opens*

Ami: You see?

Emily: Oh, sorry... 😔

Ami: Hey, it's ok! You just need to be more careful, that's all! *walks over to grab the blue gem* Alright, let's go.

Poppy: Hmmm...*uses her hair to reach inside the trap door and...* Hey, I feel something! *pulls out the mysterious objects, which in reality... Is the Green Gem!* Girls look! I got the 3rd gem! It was inside the trap door!