Episode 18: Bring It!

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 18th episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! Let's jump into today's dares! Logan, what have you got for us today?

Logan: Well, my first question is for Ami and Yumi. How well do you guys know each other?

Yumi: What kind of question is that?! We know each other like the back of our hands!

Logan: .....

Me: Ok then, anything else?

Logan: Yes. I dare you guys to read my story, Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Animation Edition!

Chloe: Ok!

*after reading the 2 episodes*

Emily: They actually read our story!

Usagi: And they don't like it because of how weird it is.

Yumi: 😳

Ami: Yumi, are you ok?

Yumi: So in this story, I have a crush on Logan?!

Logan: Actually, we're a couple in my story!

Spongebob: That explains why Logan dared Yumi to dance with True Love with him, go on a date with him and for them to kiss!

Logan: Yep! 🙂

Ami: I ship you guys so much!

Logan: Thanks!

Maya: Durand, you gave Logan dares?

Me: Yep! It's the least I could do for him since not a lot of people give his cast dares or questions either.

*me and Logan high five*

Ani: Hey guys, we're back!

Me: Oh, hey girls!

Emily: Hiiiii!

*Emily hugs me*

Me: 😊

Maya: 😒

Kelsey: So how were the movies?

Ani: Amazing! Right, Emily?

Emily: Yeah, but part of me wishes that Cinderella killed her evil stepmother and her step sisters...

Regina: Emily, it's a Disney movie. You really expect there to be death in a Disney movie?

Emily: With all the Disney movies I've seen in my life, yes.

Me: Anyways, Logan, have any more dares for us?

Logan: For my last dare, we're gonna watch Cars, my favorite movie of all time!

Me: Oh, really? I loved that movie when I was a kid!

Aqua: That franchise is so stupid!

Logan: *kicks Aqua*

Aqua: Hey! You've got some nerve kicking a goddess!

Kazuma: You're not a goddess!

Aqua: Shut it, shut in neet!

Minako: Hey, when you say we're watching Cars, we're only watching the first movie and not the sequels, right? The sequels stink...

Logan: Don't worry, I won't make you guys watch the entire trilogy. I understand that you guys wouldn't like them. In any case, let's start watching!

*after watching Cars*

Logan: Even after 14 years, the movie's still a masterpiece. Wouldn't you say, Yumi?