Episode 133: Maya's Got a Future Fiancé?!

Juniper: What's up, guys? Welcome to Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars, Episode 133! Juniper Lee's my name, hosting's my game!

*V4 appears*

V4: Hello!

Nodoka: Ugh...

V4: Now now, I'm not here to dare you girls to kiss each other.

Hibiki: That's a relief.

Juniper: So V4, what do you have for us today?

V4: Well, for my first question, have you guys heard about the rumors about Hasbro bringing Glitter Force back?

Haruka: WHAT?!

Ellen:

V4: I had a feeling you'd react like that...

Rin: Ok, I'll say this... If they're really bringing Glitter Force back, do it to Happiness Charge!

Hime:

Iona: WHAT?! WHY US?!

Rin: Because your season is the most hated, so it's the only season that fits for the Glitter Force bastardization!

Megumi: YOU SON OF A B**CH!! TAKE THAT BACK!! *somehow transforms by her own will*

Rin: OH F**K! *runs out the studio*

Megumi: GET BACK HERE, YOU SLUT!! *chases after Rin*

Juniper: Well then... That was something... Anyways, have anything else for us, V4?

V4: Well then, my next question is for the Nicktoons! Jenny, CatDog and Jimmy, do you guys like Kamen Rider? There are shows and characters I'm sure you'll like!

Jenny: Well, Kamen Rider isn't really known among us Nicktoons, but it's worth giving a try!

V4: Oh, well that's interesting! Anyways, for my last question, Maya, are you aware of the manga that shows you getting married to Kamen Rider Wizard?