Episode 71: Gordan's Rematch.

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the 71st Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars!

*Brando appears*

Me: Hey Brando! What's up?

Brando: I've got some bad news...

Me: What is it?!

Brando: Remember when you fought my father back in Episode 36?

Me: Don't tell me...

Brando: That's right. He wants a REMATCH! He was only using 50% of his power in your first fight!

Everyone: ONLY 50%?!

Brando: Yep.. He should be arriving any second now...

*Gordan appears*

Gordan: Durand, long time no see.

Me: Gordan...

Gordan: Brando's been telling me how strong you've gotten since our first encounter and I want to see how much you've grown. And this time, I'm going ALL OUT! And just like last time, you can't have your friends to help you!

Me: Why do you want a rematch so bad?

Gordan: Ever since our first battle, my people left our kingdom due to my failure to defeat you, and this is my chance to regain my stolen pride!

Me: Really? I'm sorry for ruining your pride but I-

Gordan: Don't apologize! The only thing you can do now is face me in combat!

Me: *sigh* Looks like there's no getting out of this one...

Brando: Good luck, Durand. You're gonna need it.

Gordan: Now then, COME AT ME ONCE AGAIN, BOY!

*Gordan rushes towards me and tries to attacking like last time, but I dodge it*

Me: Still starting with the same attack tactic? You underestimate me. *I rush at Gordan and ram him, successfully knocking him down*

Gordan: Urgh. You certainly have gotten stronger, but I'll still win! *charges his dark energy bomb attack*

Brando: Durand, be careful!

Gordan: THIS IS THE END!! *unleashes his dark energy bomb attack and throws it at me, only this time I absorb it!*

Maya: DURAND!

Gordan: WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Me: I've become even stronger than ever since our first battle, now then... HAVE SOME OF THIS!! *I throw Gordan in the air once again and...*

Maya: *lovestruck sigh* This is why I love him. 😍

Me: TIME TO END THIS!! *chucks Gordan to the ground once again and unleash my spirit bomb attack, successfully defeating him*

Gordan: Urrrrgh...

Emily: YAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Maya: You won!! *kisses me repeatedly*