Episode 152: Enter Flapjack!

Darkness: Hello everyone and welcome to the 152nd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! The Crossover You Never Knew You Wanted! I'm your host for today, Darkness!

Me: Darkness, where the hell have you been these past few episodes?! We could've really used your sword skills in our fight against both the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corp!

Darkness: Oh sorry about my rather absence in the series! I was given a part-time job!

Rei: Part-time job?

Darkness: Yep! At the Krusty Krab!

Karen: Seriously, girl?! Why there?

Dark Aqua: Better yet, what job could you POSSIBLY have at the Krusty Krab? SpongeBob is the fry cook, and he's not one to let anyone replace him even for one day, and Squidward's the cashier.

Darkness: I'm the doormat!

Kazama: Why am I not surprised...?

Me: Ok then...

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey guys!

April and Chloe: Honey!!

*you already know what happens next*

Lincoln: Hey Deondre, how have you been since our adventure in the Tekken realm?

Deondre: I've been well, thanks! It feels great to be back in the series, especially being with my beautiful ice princess, Chloe!

Chloe: Awwwwww! *kisses Deondre on the cheek*

Me: So Deondre, what do you have for us today?

Deondre: Well, for my first question, Asuna, how did you and Kirito first meet?

Asuna: Obviously, we met in SAO!

Deondre: Oh, right. That makes sense. Anyways, for my next question, Miracle Peace, do you have a human name?

Miracle Peace: *gasp* Another question for me?!

Lily: Yep!

Miracle Peace: YAY!! Anyways, I don't have a human name quite yet.

Lily: I was going to work on giving her one, but it slipped my mind thanks to our battle with the Mishima Zaibatsu and G Corp...

Deondre: Oh, I see... Well, anyways for my next question, K'nuckles, have you ACTUALLY found REAL treasure?

Flapjack: Of course he has! He's the greatest that's ever lived!

K'nuckles: That's right!

Blossom: Yeah right... The only treasure K'nuckles has are his ugly faces!

K'nuckles: Hey! I'll have you know that it takes a lot of skill to have a godlike face like mine!