Episode 102: Enter Rocko's Modern Life!

Chloe: Hello my dear viewers! Welcome to the 102nd Episode of Ask or Dare: Cartoon and Anime All-Stars! I'm your elegant host, Chloe, the beautiful princess of ice!

*Deondre appears*

Deondre: Hey babe! I see that you're hosting for today!

Chloe: Hey sweetie! *kisses Deondre on the cheek* Have some questions or dares for us? Or are you just here to spend more time with me? 😘

Deondre: Well, I'm here because I have some questions and dares for you guys!

Chloe: Cool! Though the latter would also be nice.

Deondre: I'm sure you would think that. Anyways, my first question is for the cute newbie, Cure Grace!

Nodoka: Um, who are you, exactly?

April: That's Deondre, Chloe's boyfriend! He's another major user in the series!

Nodoka: Oh, well nice to meet you! And thanks for the compliment! Maybe joining this show wasn't a bad idea after all!

Deondre: Why would you think that?

Nodoka: Well, during my first day here, SOMEONE beat me up all because Lincoln kept kissing me!

Lincoln: Sorry.

Ronnie Anne: It's YOUR fault for seducing him!

Nodoka: I didn't seduce him!

Ronnie Anne: Then why did you make him fall in love with you?!

Nodoka: I didn't make make him fall in love with me!

Ronnie Anne: Yes you did, you slut!

Nodoka: *growling*

Deondre: Can I PLEASE just ask Nodoka her question already?!

Ronnie Anne: NO! Because I already know what you're gonna ask her!

Deondre: And what's that?!

Ronnie Anne: You're gonna ask her why she's a seductive slut!

Nodoka: WHAT?!

Deondre: That's not it at all!

Ronnie Anne: Don't care either way! Now be patient and let me finish ranting!

Chloe: Ronnie Anne, let my handsome ice prince ask his questions! No one care about you being a virgin!

Ronnie Anne:

Jimmy: Ronnie Anne, Durand told you that if any of us saw you getting mad at any of the girls, you'd be punished, remember?

Ronnie Anne: *growling* Fine!

Deondre: Thank you! Now then, for my question, Nodoka, you know how almost all the lead cures are usually so clumsy, upbeat and bad at studying?

Nodoka: Yes, of course!

Deondre: Well, you're one of the few exceptions to that. So my question is, what exactly made you that way?

Nodoka: Well, as a child, I was always prone to getting sick, thanks to that good-for-nothing f**kface that EVERYONE ships me with, Daruizen!