Chapter 71

⚠️WARNING: DIRTY CHAPTER AHEAD!⚠️

MATTIE'S POV:

"Hey! Welcome! Come on in!" Mrs.Elizabeth said as we walked inside Hayes' house.

"Wow your house is gorgeous Elizabeth!" Mom said as she walked into the living room.

"So does this pie! What flavor is it!" Mrs.Elizabeth said as she took the pie from mom.

"Oh it's coconut cream, it's Ben's favorite!" She said as she looked over at dad.

"Mattie!!!" I heard a voice say coming from upstairs.

"Hey sky how are you!?" I asked as I picked her up and gave her a hug.

"I'm good!! Let's go play!" She said as she pulled me upstairs towards her room.

"Hey babe." hayes said as he walked out of his room.

"Hi how are you." I said as I have him a kiss.

"I'm great now that you are here." he said as he didn't break the kiss.

"EWWWW!" Sky screamed out.

I giggled, "sky I'm sorry, we'll stop now."

"Good, I wanna play with my horses!" She said as she pulled me towards her room.

"Here." She said as she gave me some of her horse toys. "Let's play pony ride!"

"Ok that's fine by me!" I said as we started to play with her horses.

-

After a while of playing horses with Sky, hayes walked in.

"Hey Sky can I borrow Mattie for a second?" Hayes said.

Sky sighed, "fineeeee." She said.

I got up and started to walk out of Sky's room with Hayes.

"I forgot to tell you, you look beautiful tonight." he said as he locked out hands together.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I said as we walked into his room.

He was wearing jeans, a blue polo button up, and a black and cream sweater that looked hot on him.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked as I sat on the edge of his bed.

"I don't know, I just wanted to talk to you." he said as he sat next to me.

"Well, thank you again for taking me with you to Magcon, it was the most fun I've had in a long time!" I said as I looked at him.

"No problem babe." he said as he leaned in and kisses my cheek. "well, I know what we could do while we wait for dinner to be ready, we could finish what we had going on at dinner the other night." he said as he put his hand on my thy.

I looked up at him as he leaned in, I did too. our lips touched and we started to kiss. he started to move his hand up my thy and onto my back leading to a make out session. we kept kissing and I started to feel his tongue asking to enter and I let him. we were basically French kissing, it sounds weird but I liked it.

this kiss was different from any of the other times we kissed each other, I felt more passion from him then I ever have, and also he was so calm and it relaxed me. he started playing with my hair, and he rolled on top of me not letting go from the kiss. Now it was getting heated. he started to move his hand along my chest. I think he wants to do it. he starts to kiss my neck. ok now I know he wants to have sex.

Yes, I'm in love with the idea of my first time being with him, cause he is so nice to me, and cares for me, and he is always their for me but, my parents are downstairs and so are his.

He started to kiss around my chest but I had to stop him before this could lead to us having sex, "hayes." I said.

He looked up at me, "everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's just that I don't think we should do it, at least not now cause our parents are downstairs." I said.

He sighed, "I guess your right."

He got up.

"Hayes don't be mad." I said as I grabbed his hand.

He looked at me, "it's fine I understand." he said not looking up at me.

"And plus if we did do it, it's my time of the month so you wouldn't get much." I said. he chuckled.

"I'm glad we're together." he said as he grabbed both of my hands.

"Me too." I said as he kissed my nose.

"DINNER TIME!" I heard Mr.Floyd yell from downstairs.

"I guess we should go eat." I said as we walked downstairs hand and hand.

-

We sat down at the table, I sat in between hayes and Nash.

Mrs.Elizabeth brought out the food, it was bacon, chicken, and ranch pasta with a side salad. It looks delicious!

We all got some food and put it on our plate and started to eat.

We talked about our trip, hayes' game tomorrow, how nash needs to get more sun cause he is so pale, school, and Jack.

"What is he doing here in town?!" Dad said.

"He is on Kentucky's youth football team and he is playing Hayes tomorrow at the game." I said.

"Well I don't want him to go near you, after that night I will never trust him again." dad said.

"Who is Jack?" Mrs.Elizabeth asked.

I explained to her about how we dated, how he cheated on me, and dumped me the night before homecoming.

"I'm so sorry to ask about him, but I know hayes would never do that to you." she said.

I looked up at him and smiled. god I love his smile.

He put his hand in my thy, which made me jump and I got a few wired glares from everyone.

-

After dinner, I helped mrs.Elizabeth with the dishes and we said good bye to everyone and left.

Once we got home, I ran upstairs to my room and changed into my pajamas. I then got into bed and played on my phone.

I opened Messages to see if anyone had texted me, but no one except for a reminder text had texted me.

I was getting pretty tired so I texted hayes,

Me: goodnight babe❤️ U r picking me up tomorrow for school right?

Boyfriend💙: yep! Good night mattie I'll see you tomorrow😘

Me: night😘

I then closed out of my phone and went to sleep.

A/N

Sorry this took long to post🙈 but the Seahawks lost😑 o well, steelers are better❤️💙💛😂

18 likes= 1 new update👐

Love my booties💕✨😂

Duces✌️,

EM