Chapter 56

HAYES' POV:

After the movie ended i looked over at Mattie and she was asleep. damn she is so cute. I took a picture of her and then went on twitter.

My feed was crazy! Everyone was talking about Mattie and I because someone posted a pic of me and Mattie on the back of the golf cart. most people where mad that I was with Mattie but only a few we're excited about us.

@CamsDolphin_: I ship #mayes💁🙈

@xhaybubblesx: ugh I wish that was me😩 #mayes

@diazgirl24: @HayesGrier is this real?!😬

I'm happy people like Mattie. some people even have a ship name for us already! I've never had a ship name before so this is so cool! Now I'm acting like a fangirl haha.

"Welcome to Tampa! We hope you enjoyed your flight! And remember, fly Southwest!" The captain said over the intercalm.

I shook mattie to wake up.

"10 more minutes mom please!" mattie mumbled as I shook her.

"Mattie come on wake up! We are here!" I said as mattie woke up.

"We are?" She said.

"Yep! Come on we are meeting the guys for dinner at Bern's Steakhouse! We need to hurry!" Nash said as we grabbed our things and left the plane.

When we got off the plane there were a couple girls there but not as many as last time. we found a man holding a sign that said:

"NASH, HAYES, & MATTIE"

he told us he was taking us to the restaurant and that he had already gotten our bags and put it in his car.

We got into the car and we started to drive towards the restaurant.

We all got on our phones and went on Twitter. I could see Mattie smile so I guess she saw people tweeting about Mayes.

"So how did they find out about you guys?" Nash asked.

"I guess someone tweeted a pic of us at the airport." Mattie said.

"We are here." The driver said as he pulled up to the restaurant.

"Ok Mattie this crowd is bigger than the one at the airport. Hold onto Hayes' hand and we will run in on the count of 3 ok?" Nash asked

She shook her head.

"1......2......3!" Nash yelled as he opened the door.

Girls were screaming like crazy and it took 5 security guards to hold them back.

"Come on Mattie hurry!" I yelled out as we tried to get through the crowd of girls.

When we got to the door Bart held the door open and we ran inside.

"Hey guys what's up?!" Nash asked.

"Hey man what's up?" Carter asked as he got up and gave Nash a hug.

"Ahhhh!", Mahogany said as she ran up to Mattie to give her a hug, "I'm so excited to meet you!"

"Me too!" Mattie said.

"Can you sit by me at the table?" Mahogany asked.

"Yeah is love too!" Mattie said as Mahogany dragged her towards the table.

"Hey guys how is the music business going?" I asked.

"Sup man Its going great!" Gilinsky said.

"Yeah man a lot of new music is going to be coming soon!" Johnson said

"Awesome man I can't wait!" I said.

"So what is up with you and Mattie?" Johnson asked.

"Well um not much but um we are going to have to tell everyone something later." I said.

"Well I can't wait to here it!" Gilinsky said, "well we are going to sit back down we will talk to you later."

"Ok guys I'll talk to you guys later!" I said as the jack's walked back to the table.

I looked over at Mattie and I saw she was talking to Matt, Mahogany, Aaron, Shawn, and Taylor. She was smiling and laughing and that's one thing I love about her, she is always happy😊

A/N

Sorry it's a short chapter I'm feeling really sore cause I worked out yesterday AKA: BAD IDEA! But I have to get in shape for the upcoming golf season. And go check out the twitter names I used (they are amazing and you should follow them🙊🙈)

You should follow me on vine🎎: Emily Grier

Kik me! I love getting messages from you guys!🌻: @_hayes_is_the_bae_

8 likes= 1 new update🌞

Happy holidays🎄

-EM💋