Chapter 77

HAYES' POV:

I've about had it with Jack. that was like his 5th time calling me and I asked him to stop but he won't! Ugh it just frustrates me when things don't go how I want them too. He hasn't left town yet, he leaves tonight, and every given hour he calls me. asking questions about Mattie, and how I'm treating her.

"What do you want Jack." I asked as I walked up to him as he was walking along the bike path in the park.

"I have a proposition to make Grier." he said slyly.

I sighed, "what is it?"

"Well you see Grier I would like you to break up with Mattie." he said.

"What?! Why?!" I asked concerned.

"Because I know what you did." he stated.

"Well what did I do that would make me want to break up with Mattie?" I asked.

"Well, at the game on Tuesday I saw you passing out steroids in the locker room. you did that to win the game. that could get you kicked off the team." he said.

"What?! I've never done steroids! Your lying!" I replied.

"That's not what the officials will want to hear you say after I show them the pictures." he said as he held up pictures of me passing out 'steroids' in the locker room.

"You wouldn't dare." I said.

"Oh I would, I already have them on speed dial." he said as he held up his phone.

"You just want to do this to get Mattie back don't you?!" I said as I laughed.

"That and I want the win to be mine. it rightfully belongs to kentucky." jack said.

"Your a fucking idiot you know that? I know you sent that picture to Mattie. you wanted her to break up with me to go back to you. and you failed at that! And now you want her to break up with me because apparently I handed out steroids in the locker room. you are such a idiot for thinking Mattie would believe you." I said.

"Oh yes she will, I have proof!" He said as he held up pictures of me passing them out.

"That isn't even steroids you do know that right? It's vitamins that Hayden's mom asked me to give to him. see?" I said as I pointed to the picture.

"Ha good luck trying to tell that to the officials." he said as he pressed a button on his phone and took a call.

I realized what he was doing and I smacked the phone out of his hands.

"What the fuck was that for?!" He said. clearly he was pissed off.

"Stop trying to get mattie back. every time you think of a idea of how to get her back it backfires on you." I said.

"Shut up." he said as he pushed me.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I pushed him.

"I don't know, I just love mattie and i felt bad for what I did to her and I want her back." he said.

"She loves me not you." I said as I threw a punch.

"You did not just go there." he said as he chuckled. "boys get out here!"

I turned around and 2 of the tallest kids I've ever seen were now in front of me.

"Patrick, Payton you know what to do." he said as he smirked.

Payton threw a punch and so did Patrick.

I fell to the ground but I got back up.

"Looks like Grier is still going strong." Jack said.

Payton and Patrick now swung even harder causing me to bleed. I fell to the ground after the 12 punch from both of the guys.

"I think we should make this more fun, TRENTON GET OUT HERE!" Jack said as a humungous kid came out. I realized who he was. he was the running back for Kentucky's team.

He walked over to me and punched me in the ribs causing me to fall to the ground. he came back up to me and punched me in the head. I tried to defend myself but that was just not going to happen now.

I laid there with a head that was throbbing, a side that hurt like crap, and a broken heart because I know that this would make Mattie's heart shatter into a million pieces.

They were finally done beating me up. my head had dried blood on it from all the punches I got. They saw that I had enough of it and that I was almost life less so they left me there. to die. a slow and painful death.

MATTIE'S POV:

*skip to 3:00 am*

"BABY IM PREYING ON YOU TONIGHT HUNT YOU DOWN EAT YOU ALIVE JUST LIKE ANIMALS." my phone blasted.

I guess it's the morning now. I got out of bed and looked out the window. the moon was still out. what the fuck why did my alarm wake me up? I walked over to my phone and saw that my 'alarm' was actually 6 missed calls from Nash. I decided to call him.

"MATTIE WE NEED YOUR HELP!" Nash said frantically as he answered the phone.

"Can you not yell please? It's 3 o'clock in the morning." I replied.

"Oh sorry I forgot." nash said.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Is Hayes with you? He isn't home yet and Mom and Johny are worried cause he isn't answering his phone either." he said.

"He isn't here, he left around 6. He said that he had to go to the park to talk to someone." I said.

"Crap.... he could be dead. did he tell you who is was going to talk to?" He asked.

"No. I offered to give him a ride in our golf cart to the park but he said no. the call he got before he left did sound pretty harsh before he left though." I said.

"Could you meet me at the park in 5 minutes?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll tell my parents and I'll be right over." I said as I started to rush around my room getting stuff to take with me to the park.

"Ok bye I'll meet you there." he said.

"Ok bye." I said as I ended the call.

Benjamin hayes Grier what have you done?

A/N

OK GUYS I JUST WENT TO A MAROON 5 CONCERT QND ADAM LEVINE IS FINE AS HELL.🔥🔥

I'm raising the likes🙊

27 likes= 1 new update🎉🎉

-EM💗