Chapter 12

MATTIE'S POV:

The next day when I walked in the doors at school I saw jack starring right at me with some look on his face that looked like he was excited/confused or something. I don't even know why I ever dated that loser. He always treats people like trash. I should have seen that coming.

When I got to my locker Blair was already there waiting for me. when I came up next to her she looked at me and smiled. "Hey did you hear about jack?!" Blair said. "no what happened" I said. "well apparently he still has feelings about you, found out you were moving to Mooresville, and that you are going to school with Hayes. oh and he also broke up with Katie over a texting conversation telling her that she is just not right for him and that he still has feelings for you." Blair said excitedly. "Well if your hoping that I'm going to get back with him I'm not he is a jerk and I think I have feelings for someone else." I said kind of mad. "well who do you like?" Blair said. I'm not going to tell you! and I've got to get to class I'll see you later" I said as I walked to class.

•later that night•

When I got home from school that night mom and dad were both packing. I did not even want to think about moving so I went up stairs to my room and did my homework. while I was doing some science homework I got a text from jack...

Jack: hey want to go hang out tonight?

Me: no I heard what you did to Katie and I know why so if you are trying to get me to like you its not going to happen because there is no way I'm going to date a jerk like you ever again.

After that text I guess he got mad at me because he did not text me back but I saw that he read it.

Around 9:45ish I opened up twitter. I saw that Katie was heart broken and tweeting curse words, and tweeting bad things about jack. I thought that today has ben full of Jack and I just wanted to get away from it so I closed Twitter, opened netflix, and watched the office.

After about 3 episodes I was really tired so I went to sleep.