Chapter 91 Last chapter

⚠️sexual involvement will be in this chapter. it's noting like Carter's video with Maggie so it won't be a sore sight for readers eyes⚠️

*the next day*

MATTIE'S POV:

Today is the day of Magcon. I got out of my bed and started to get ready. It was cold today, 39*. it's colder here than it is in Mooresville. I went to my bag and got out my outfit, my brown riding boots, black tank top, light washed denim shirt over the tank top, dark skinny jeans, and a cream knitted infinity scarf. I fucking love winter clothing.

Blair was still asleep so I went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and got out and dried myself off. I then started to fix my hair. I just curled the ends of my hair cause I'm lazy. I did a brownish smokey eye, mascara, and a nude lipgloss for makeup.

I walked out and saw Blair sitting on the bed.

"You look cute!" She said getting up from her bed.

"Thanks! I'm going to go get some breakfast from downstairs, I'll see you in a second." I said getting my wallet and room key.

"Ok just don't get spotted by the guys!" She said as I left the room.

-

Once I got to the main level I walked around trying to find some food. I was hungry, so I needed to find food fast.

After searching for what felt like 10 years I finally found a Starbucks. I saw a lot of girls in line, I guess some of them stayed here for Magcon.

-

After I got my coffee, and a muffin for Blair, I headed back up to the room.

I got into the elevator and pressed the floor number. the doors closed, and the elevator began to ding for every floor it went by. when the doors opened, a familiar face appeared, it was Leah.

"Well, if it is Mattie Carroll!" She said with a smirk on her face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked to see her.

"Oh you know, visiting family, and going to Magcon. what else would I be doing here?" She replied.

"Well than. can you please get out of my way, I have more important things to do besides talking to you." I said as I started to walk off.

"Have a nice day." she said as I walked away.

"Fucking slut" I said under my breath as I walked back to my room.

-

"YOU CALLED HER A SLUT?!" Blair said as she ate her muffin.

"You should have seen what she had on, a black crop top that cut off right under her boobs, and a floral skater skirt that was pulled up way to high!" I replied.

"Lord she needs Jesus." Blair said.

I giggled, "oh I know"

-

HAYES' POV:

Today is Magcon, and it's also 10:30.... I overslept, and so did Matt.

I quickly got out of bed and got dressed. I put on a Jack and Jack shirt and some khaki pants.

After I changed, I looked at my phone and looked to see if I had any messages, 2 from Nash, 1 from Bart, and 5 from Leah.....

Nash: hey you up?

Nash: you've over slept wake up!

-

Bart: Hayes, please wake up we have important things to do today.