Chapter 25

MATTIE'S POV:

We went outside and stood next to the mailbox. Nash looked scared as crap. "you have to run to the stop sign back there and when you come back you can cover up in a towel." John said. "ok and DO NOT GET THIS ON VIDEO!" Nash said looking at hayes specifically. "ok ok I wont!" hayes said while laughing. "Ok you ready? I'll count you down!" John said. "I'm ready." Nash said. "3..2..1! Go!" John said. Nash yanked the towel off and ran! he ran fast! I looked over at hayes and he was dying laughing! and of course he was getting it on video! John was on the ground laughing and Blair and I were standing there laughing like crazy!

after about 2 minutes of laughing Nash reached the stop sign and quickly put the towel back on. we walked towards him. he had this look on his face that looked hilarious! "I can't believe you did that!" blair said while laughing. "well a dare is a dare! and you've got to do it!" Nash said. "ok nash it's your turn pick someone." John said. "can I go and get some clothes on before we continue?" Nash said. "Sure." John said as we went back inside so Nash could change and we could continue playing.

After Nash got changed we got back into a circle in Hayes' room. "nash it's your turn!" blair said. "ok.... MATTIE! truth or dare?" nash said. "Truth!" I said because knowing Nash I would have done something wired! "ok that takes a great dare away but um... have you ever had a boyfriend before and if so tell us your relationship story?!" Nash said. once he said that my heart dropped. I could not believe that Jack has been brought up in this conversation! well I guess I have to tell them. "well I dated this guy named Jack. Jack and I dated for about a month or 2. we were having a great time dating each other and I guess he didn't like me anymore so he started cheating on me with this girl Katie. Katie is the head cheerleader and I guess the football player could not be seen dating a girl like me. So, he dumped me the day before my schools homecoming dance. We even planned to go with each other . I still went to the dance but I went with blair. I went to go and get something to drink and I saw Jack making out with katie. I ran to the bathroom and Blair followed me in there to comfort me. after that we left and found out he was cheating on me with katie. Then a couple days ago he came up to me and asked me to go out with him again I of course said no but then after I said no he asked blair out right after I said no. now he is kind of like my stalker. so that is my first Boyfriend. I hate his guts. and I can't wait to move so I won't be able to see his guts anymore!" I said. "wow." hayes said looking surprised. "I'm sorry I brought it up!" Nash said. "its fine! I'm just glad that you guys listened to the whole thing!" I said. "I'm just glad you said no to Jack because if you didn't I would not have the best girlfriend in the world!" John said to blair. and by the way the whole time we are playing this round blair is snuggling with John. "awe thanks bae!" blair said while giving John a kiss on the cheek.

After I was done telling my tragic love story we kept on playing. "blair truth or dare?" I said knowing blair would say dare. "dare!" blair said. "ok I dare you to do the do my step dance!" I said looking at Blair. "ok fine but you have to do it with me!" blair said. "ok fine!" I said while I got up and made room to dance. "do you guys have that song?" Blair asked. "of course I do! I love that song!" Nash said. he turned it on and Blair and I started dancing. we did it about 5-6 times we stopped. "wow you guys are amazing dancers!" hayes said. "thanks! ok well hayes I pick you! truth or dare?" blair said. "I guess dare!" he said. "I dare you to kiss Mattie!" blair said. "ooooh!" Nash screamed. Hayes' eyes got huge! I turned to look at Blair and I gave her a look. then hayes looked over at me. I sent him a nudge saying yes. he leaned in and so did I. our lips touched and It felt like sparks went off! I know that sounds cheesy but it's true! When our lips touched it was like the world had stopped! When our lips let go of each other's both of our eyes opened to see Nash and John clapping and jumping up and down! "great job, encore, instant re-play!" they were telling us. I started blushing and so did hayes. "so how does it feel hayes? your FIRST kiss!" Nash said. hayes just blushed even harder when Nash said that and so did I! I can't believe that just happened!