Chapter 37

MATTIE'S POV:

The next morning I woke up, with a smile on my face but I don't know why because I could not sleep at all last night because I'm worried about what hayes will think of the surprise. he could be mad that I didn't tell him or he could be happy but, I guess I will have to wait and see what the answer is.

I got up and walked back upstairs to my bedroom. it was 6 so I had plenty of time. I turned on my music and hopped into the shower. I washed my hair and did all the other stuff that I do in the shower and I hopped out. I blow dried my hair and did light makeup because I did not want to look like a cake face. I fixed my hair so that it was a pony tail with a braid on the side and I started to get dressed. I put on my black skater skirt and put on my white tank top. I tucked it in because it was huge if I didn't. I put on my washed out Jean jacket and put on black toms and some black leather bracelets. I looked in the mirror and took a few selfies and went down stairs.

"You look cute today!" Mom said.

"Thanks! Who is taking me to school?" I said.

"I am! And we need to leave soon because school starts in 20 minutes!" Dad said.

"Ok! I'll grab a apple and we can go." I said as I grabbed a apple and went to the truck.

I got into the truck and so did dad and we drove off to school. while we were driving I saw nash and hayes walking to school.

"Dad just keep driving we can't stop to talk right now!" I said while I slid down in my seat hoping they won't see me.

"Ok fine but I'm honking!" He said.

"Ok fine just make sure they don't see me!" I said.

I slid down farther in my seat.

*honk honk*

Dad had to honk twice😒 they looked over and waved. I really hope they didn't see me.😬

-

When I got to school I rushed in hoping no one would see me. I bet my dad thinks I'm a crazy person now because I was crouching/walking to get into the building. once I got in I told the the receptionist it was my first day here and stuff and she called the principal to meet me.

"Miss.mattie! It's so nice to see you again!" Said Mr.Strode

"You too!" I said

"So do you know where your first class is?" He said.

"I was actually hoping if you could call up someone to take me to my first class!" I said.

"Ok anyone in particular you want to take you?" He asked.

"Well I asked Nash Grier and he told me he would take me!" I said.

"Ok we will call him up!" He said.

*Nash Grier to the office please, Nash Grier to the office please*

NASH'S POV:

As soon as they called me name I flew out of the class room because I hate algebra😒 and I wanted to see mattie! Mattie is like a little sister to me! Even though I have only talked to her a couple of times.😬

When I got to the office I flung open the door and raced over to mattie with my arms wide open signaling for a hug.

"I saw your dad honked at us today." I said.

"Yeah I know. he was about to stop and chat but I made him keep driving. but did hayes see me?" She asked as we released from our hug.

"Nope! He just waved, he didn't see you! And he doesn't know you are here so this is going to be great!" I said.

"I'm so excited! Come on let's go!" She said as she grabbed my hand as we headed towards the hallway.

"So why did you want to surprise hayes?" I asked.

"I don't know exactly I guess I wanted to surprise him or something!" She said which made her blush.

I can tell, she likes hayes.

A/N

CLIFFHANGER!!
Well anyways, I love getting little comments and stuff from you guys!😘 and I try to reply to everyone! Hope yall are ready for next chapter!😘😘

-Emily🐑