Chapter 67

CAMERON'S POV:

I want her.

No, I need her.

But how? How will I get them apart? How can I talk to mattie about us? Yeah sure Hayes is like a younger brother to me but, I'm the older one in this situation. I just need her sexy body with me all the time. damn I need her in that dress 24/7. I guess I just have to think.

I kept thinking and I didn't know what to do so I texted her.

Me: hey how is ur date going?

Mattie💞: it's going great! We just got our food and now hayes and I are just talking!😊

Me: ok well I won't bother you guys longer but you looked flawless tonight.

Mattie💞: thanks😂

Me: but for real you looked gorgeous! All the guys thought you did!

Mattie💞: ok thanks I need to get back to hayes I'll talk to you later😊

Me: ok see you when you get back😉

I hope that will help us.

MATTIE'S POV:

"Who is that texting you?" Hayes asked as he started to eat his pasta.

"It's cam, he is wondering how things are going, and he told me that all the guys thought I looked stunning tonight." I said as I ate some of my sushi.

"Well you do." hayes said as he moved his hand closer up my thy.

"So what are we going to do tonight?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking after Magcon, we can go back to my room, and watch a few movies before we have to go back home tomorrow around noon." he said.

"That sounds perfect." I said as I kissed hayes on the cheek and we finished our dinner.

-

After we finished eating, we paid the bill and we left back for the hotel.

"When we get out can we take a few pictures?" I asked as I held hayes' hand.

"Yeah, anything for you babe." he said.

-

When we got to the hotel, a few fans were there, but they weren't loud at all.

We took a few pictures with them and we went inside.

"So our pictures?" I asked as we pushed the elevator button to go back upstairs.

Yeah let me ask Mahogany if she can take them for us!" Hayes said as we went up to the 8th floor.

"Hey guys how was your date?!" Mahogany said as she ran up to us. she was in her outfit for tonight, her dress, sparkle silver converses, and some silver cat ears.

"It was great!" I said as I looked into hayes eyes.

"Yeah it was perfect." hayes said as he tightened his grip on my hand.

"Um mahogany, can you take a picture of us?" I asked as I pulled out my phone.

"Yeah I can do that!" She said as I gave her my phone.

"So because it's prom theme tonight can we pose like we are going to prom?" Hayes said which made me giggle.

"Haha yes I'd love too!" I said as he faced me and put his arms around my waist. I put my hands around his neck and we leaned our heads together. sadly I'm still shorter than hayes, even in heels. but it makes it cuter.