Chapter 23

MATTIE'S POV:

The next morning when I woke up my phone had 236 new notifications! I opened my phone to see Twitter had most of the notifications so I opened it. I searched through my activity and saw that Hayes posted a pic of the party and tagged everyone who was there... including me! everyone was tagging me in comments saying "Life Goals!" and "Why can't that be me!". I also saw that most of the girls at my school were VERY jealous of me. they were tweeting mean things about me, and posting mean pictures of me. I can't believe it I'm getting bullied because I was hanging out with hayes! at least we didn't kiss then that would make my life a living hell!

I opened a new draft and made a tweet:

@MattieCaroll why does Jealousy always lead to bullying?😒 #QuestionOfTheDay

(MATTIE'S LAST NAME IS CAROLL FOR THOSE WHO DONT KNOW)

After I tweeted I opened up my texts most of them were from Blair.

Blair: OMG CHECK UR TWITTER FEED!

Blair: KATIE IS FREAKING JEALOUS OF YOU!!

Blair: OMG ANSWER!

Blair: HAYES FREAKING TAGGED YOU IN A PHOTO ON TWITTER!

Blair: PLEASE ANSWER THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

Blair: oh and your mom wants to know what you want for breakfast

Wow she texts a lot!

Me: ok I'm coming down stairs!

When I got down stairs I saw the TV guy finally came and Blair was watching Keeping Up With The Kardashions. A.K.A. the best show in the world. "hey come sit next to me!" blair said. so like blair said I went and sat down next to her on the couch. "DID YOU SEE THE PIC WE ARE BASICALLY FAMOUS NOW! I GOT 200 NEW FOLLOWERS THIS MORNING!" Blair said excitedly. "yeah I did and I saw all the comments that came with it." I said while looking down at the ground. "don't be sad! there is always a positive side to everything! I mean think of all the people who are now following you! people are jealous of you because you got to hang out with Hayes!" Blair said trying to cheer me up. "thanks! but we never really talked about what happened last night with you and John!" I said. "oh yeah last night." Blair said while blushing. "well what happened between you and John!" I said getting excited. "well when we flew off the tube he swam over to me to make sure I was ok. He asked me if I was ok and everything and then I guess he felt like in that moment he should kiss me so he leaned in and so did I. then you yelled which caused us to stop kissing." she said still blushing. "sorry I caused it to stop!" I said. "don't worry about it last night when they dropped us off he kissed me again and told me good night so we're all good!" Blair said. "awww! isn't young love cute?" I said to her which caused me to laugh. "stop it! did anything happen with you and hayes?" she said. "well nothing really happened but he stared at me when ever I took my tank top off and then when they dropped us off I thanked him and I gave him a hug." I said. "did he hug you back?" Blair said curiously. "yeah he gave me a big hug!" I said with a big smile on my face. "aww young love!" she said getting back at me.