Chapter 17

HAYES' POV:

"Hayes can you go get the girls from there room?" coach asked me. "um sure" I said running upstairs hearing John making kissing noises and laughing. I almost gave him the finger but I knew coach would see me so I didn't.

When I got up stairs I walked up to Mattie's door. I knocked. "come in!" mattie said as I walked in.

She looked surprised to see me but she smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Um coach need you guys down stairs." I said nervously. "ok tell him we will be down there in a second!" mattie said still smiling. "ok I'll see you guys later!" I said as I walked out the door.

MATTIE'S POV:

"Come in!" I said and in came hayes. the cutest guy in the world! he told us that my dad needed to see us. after that he left. I wish we could have talked longer.

When we were about to walk out the door to go down stairs blair was still in shock that She was in the same room as hayes. "I'm going to tweet him!" blair said quickly. "no dont!" I said. "but why?" blair asked curiously. "I don't want to get hate when we go back to ky because I was hanging out with hayes. and if you tweet that the whole school will know!" I said. "ok" she said sadly.

When we got down stairs dad called for us. "hey girls mom and I have to run by school for a second. I need you to stay here and make sure the team won't destroy anything! ok?" dad said. "you want me to watch the team?" I said. "yeah sure why not!" dad said. "ok I think Blair and I are going to watch a movie while you guys are gone!" I said. "ok see you guys later!" dad said as he was leaving with mom to go to school.

After that Blair and I went upstairs. "yall can hang out if want to you don't have to work while my dad is not here!" I yelled over the railing to the foot ball team. I heard a few thanks and a few mumbles then everyone just sat on the couch and got on their phones.

When we got back into my room I asked Blair if she wanted to go hang out with the guys. "what if I make a fool of myself in front of the guys! what is hayes won't like being around me! What if I don't fit in with the guys and they don't like me!" Blair said. "stop worrying! It's not like your going to pee your pants in front of everyone! stop worrying!" I said to try to cheer Blair up. Blair and I started laughing. "come on let's go down stairs!" I said as I led Blair down the stairs and into the living room to hang out with the guys.

"Hey guys! can we hang out with you guys?" I said. i heard a few yeahs and and few fine. I could tell most of the team was not happy about being here.

It was kind of silent so i broke it. "so do you guys think you guys will win tonight?" I asked. "of course we will we have hayes! the best quarter back ever!" John said. "no don't say that! it's the team that makes it happen!" hayes said. "well because the game starts in less than 2 1/2 hours Blair and I need to start getting ready! we will be upstairs in yall need us!" I said running up the stairs to change my clothes and start on my hair and makeup with blair.