Chapter 22

HAYES' POV:

When John and I got back home we went upstairs to my room to find Nash in my room. "let me just cut to the chase... Mattie is freaking hot!" Nash said. I just stood there smiling and I was blushing hard! my face was red as a tomato. "ah so hayes likes her!" Nash said with a wired smile on his face. "stop it! you know I don't like talking about my love life!" I said almost screaming but I knew if I screamed my parents would wake up and I would be grounded. "ooooooh!" John said. "stop it! you know we should be doing that to you!" I said. "yeah why did you kiss her dude?" Nash said. "well what can I say Blair is hot! she kept on giving me theses cute looks! it was hard not to kiss her so I just had to!" John said. "well at least you went for her!" I said feeling sad because i felt like I should have kissed her. "Mattie gave me a hug when we dropped them off and I was about to kiss her but then she pulled away before I could kiss her!" I said getting a little mad knowing that John went for it but I didn't! the only thing I did(well what she did)was give her a hug! "It's ok dude! she is moving here in less then 2 weeks! you have all school year! and she is your coaches daughter so you will see her all the time!" Nash said trying to cheer me up. "ok guys I'm tired I'm going to go to home I'll see you guys tomorrow." John said. "ok bye!" we both said as John left to go home.

After John left hayes started talking about Mattie. "you have got good taste dude she is totally hot!" Nash said. I just stood there blushing because what else would I do?

"Well I'm going to bed I have a very busy day tomorrow!" Nash said. "Ok I'll see you tomorrow." I said while Nash left my room.

After that I changed out of my swimsuit, turned on the shower, put on my favorite playlist and took a shower.

After my shower I put on some sweatpants and and laid down on my bed. I opened my Twitter and looked at my recent activity. I saw that blair is now following me. I decided to look at her tweets so I clicked on her icon. I clicked her follow button and I went through some of her tweets. I saw most of her tweets have Mattie tagged in it so I clicked on Mattie's icon. there was her account I clicked the follow button then I looked through her photos and I saw her at her schools homecoming dance. she looked hot! I mean she looked like a model! I want her! I decided to tweet about tonight so I opened a new draft:

@HayesGrier tonight was awesome😝
<Photo-Attachment>

I posted a pick of everyone that was there and I tagged everyone even Mattie:).