Chapter 82

HAYES' POV:

I felt something heavy against my side. It felt weird but I liked it. still not knowing what is was.

I opened my eyes, slowly. I saw long brown hair, I didn't know what it was. it looked like a girl, but I've never seen her before. but she is kinda cute I'll have to say that.

*CREEK*

I looked over and saw a boy a little older than me walk in the door.

"Hey Hayes how was your nap?" The boy asked.

"Who is hayes?" I stated. I have no clue who he is talking about, "and who are you and who is this?" I asked pointing to the girl.

"I'm Nash.... Your brother." Nash said sternly. "and this is Mattie, your girlfriend."

I looked down at her, "I have a girlfriend?"

"Do you remember anything?" He asked.

"No not really." I replied.

"Not even your family?" He asked.

"Not really, I kind of had a feeling I knew who you were when you came in the room but I don't k ow who this girl is." I said.

Mattie started to move. she picked her head up and looked at me. A big smile grew across her face.

"HAYES! YOUR AWAKE!" She screamed as she gave me a big hug. I hugged back, but because I didn't want to be rude.

"Um mattie?" Nash said as mattie pulled back from the hug.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"We need to talk. In private." Nash said as he motioned towards the door.

She got up and followed him.

MATTIE'S POV:

"What do you need?" I asked as Nash shut the door behind me.

"It's about hayes." he said with a gloom look on his face.

"What's the matter arent you happy he woke up?" I said excitingly.

"Well, yes but mattie I need to warn you, he doesn't k ow who you are." he said as he put his hand on my are.

"What? He knew who you were?!" I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"Because I told him. he asked who we are. im guessing that when he got beat up he had some type of memory loss." nash said.

I'm crying hard now. the person who I love the most dosent even know who I am.

"I've got to go." I said as I wiped my tears away and started to run towards the elevator.

"Mattie wait!" Nash said but it was to late, I was already at the elevator.

-

When I got home I ran upstairs to my bathroom. I promised myself I would never do it again, but I had to do it. I've had enough pain and misery from hayes being in the hospital.

Mom and dad aren't here so it's just me at home. I closed the bathroom door and I walked over to where I keep my blade, underneath my towels. I picked it up and brought it towards my skin. my tears were now falling from my face on to my wrist. I took the blade and glided it across my wrist. the pain hurt but it made me feel better.

I made more cuts,

And more,

And more, until I felt like I made enough.

I put my blade up and put a bandaid over my cuts. I walked out of my bathroom and went into my room.

I pulled out a Red Magcon sweatshirt and started to cry even more, because of all the fun memories I had with Hayes at Magcon.

My birthday so far has been a fail. I wish I could redo today, but I can't because today was ment to happen. it was ment to happen that Hayes wouldn't remember me on my birthday.

My phone buzzed, Blair texted me.

B🐝: hey where are u?

Me: I'm at home. I couldn't handle seeing hayes.

B🐝: I'm so sorry M😪 want to go eat dinner tonight to help you feel better?

Me: yeah that sounds good! Mexican sound good?

B🐝: yeah! I'll meet you at Chuys in 2 hours!

Me: ok bye!☺️

I closed out of my phone and started to get ready for dinner.

A/N

If you guys are dealing with depression, or anything of that matter, DM me and I will be more than happy to talk to you about it.

35 likes= 1 new update💙

Thanks😌

-EM🐳