Chapter 21

MATTIE'S POV:

When we finally found hayes' house we walked up and rang the doorbell. we waited for a second and then Nash answered the door. "hey you guys must be Mattie and Blair!" he said. "yeah that's us!" I said because blair was basically star struck. "hayes told me you guys would be coming! come on in!" he said. "thanks!" I said.

When we walked in Nash pointed us in the direction of where the pool was. he opened the door and no one was there! "well that's weird they were out here a second ago!" Nash said. then we heard screaming. "I guess they are at the dock!" he said. "what's the dock?" blair asked. "well behind our house is a lake and we have a dock that leads to the lake." he said.

He showed us where the guys were and once we got over there we saw Hayes driving the boat and the team tubing behind the boat. we waved to get Hayes attention. he saw us, smiled, and drove over to the dock. "hello ladies!" hayes said. "hi!" we both said while climbed aboard. "well it was nice meeting you guys!" Nash said. "why don't you join us?" hayes asked. "ok let me go get my stuff and I'll be out in a second." Nash said while running back towards there house.

We took our seats on the boat. "so do you guys want to go tubing?" hayes asked. "I have never been tubing!" I said. "you have never been tubing!" hayes said. "Never! where we live the closest lake is 3 hours away!" I said. "well then there is always a first time for everything right?" hayes asked me. "I guess there is!" I said. "ok I'm here lets get this show on the road!" Nash said taking a seat next to Blair. "ok let's do this! are you guys ready?!" hayes yelled to the guys in the back. "yes!" we heard them yell and then all the sudden I felt a jolt and off we went. we went so fast! my hair was flying everywhere! the guys in the back were laughing and screaming! I can tell that they like tubing!

After about 10 minutes of that Hayes looked over at me. "so can I ride with you on your first ride on the tube?" hayes said. "I would love that!" I said with a big smile on my face. hayes took the boat to the dock so the team could get back on. the whole team wasn't there so the boat wasn't that crowded. I stood up and took off my tank top. I could hear some of the guys whispering. "so are you ready?" hayes asked me. "yep!" I said as he led me to the tube. we jumped into the lake and swam over to the tube. he taught me how to hold on to the tube and what to do if I flew off.

We got on and hayes yelled for nash to start it up. nash started up the boat and started driving. we went flying! the tube went fast! and I'm pretty sure my hair was going into hayes' face! we hit a bump and we lost hold and flew off. we landed into the water. While I was laughing uncontrollably at the thought that I flew off the tube hayes swam over to me. "was it fun?!" he asked. "oh my gosh yes!" I said while still laughing.

After that the boat came to pick us up. when we got on blair was getting off with John to go tubing. i guess John had a crush on Blair because one of the guys on the team yelled out "use protection!" I just started laughing uncontrollably again! blair's face started turning red and John was not looking to happy.

When Nash was about to start the boat most of the team got off and had to leave. "party poopers!" Hayes yelled to the guys as they left. "well at least now there is more room to move around on the boat!" hayes said. Nash started up the boat and went fast so Blair and John would go flying. I heard screaming and yelling so I turned around and I saw Blair and John in the water. "I think we need to go pick them up!" I said to nash. "I think we should leave them they look like they are having fun." Nash said. I turned back around to see them making out! "Blair use protection!" I yelled out which then made Hayes and Nash Laugh. "oh my gosh I can't stop laughing!" hayes said.

*phone buzzing*

"Oh my gosh it's 12:45! blair and I need to go!" I said frantically. "what time do u need to be home by?" Hayes asked me. "1!" I said. "oh ok let's go get John and Blair and then we can drive you guys home!" Hayes said. we drove over to pick up Blair and John and drove the boat back to the dock. Hayes, John, Blair, and I got off because Nash had to turn the boat off and everything. we raced to their garage and Hayes opened the door. "hop into the golf cart we will take you guys home!" he said. so like Hayes said we all piled into the cart. Hayes and I sat in the seats while Blair and John stood on the back.

We drove out of the garage and drove to my house. when we got to my house Hayes helped me out. while Blair and John were walking towards the door I felt hayes put his arm over my shoulder. I turned around. "thanks for coming tonight!" he said. "it was great thanks for inviting me!" I said. "no problem! Well text me when ever you guys leave tomorrow!" He said. "ok I'll see you soon! and thanks again for inviting us!" I said while giving him a big hug. "ok I'll see you soon!" he said as he let go of me and walked to the golf cart where John was sitting. I waved bye then I opened the door and I walked upstairs into my room to find Blair sleeping. I thought I should join her so I snuggled up next to her and went to bed.