Chapter 31

MATTIE'S POV:

I don't know if I should go or not! yes if I move I will leave blair but if I go I will see hayes! but I don't want to go away from blair! "I'll have to tell you later." I said to my mom as I went threw my stuff in the sink and ran upstairs to my bedroom to ask blair what I should do.

I grabbed my phone and layed on my bed.

Me: good news or bad news?

Blair💁: bad first

Me: mom wants to move to mooresville this Friday

Blair💁: and the good news?

Me: I can get away from all the drama!

Blair💁: what are u going to do are u going to move?

Me: mom asked and I don't know what to say! I was hoping u could help!

Blair💁: well as much as I want u to stay here with me I think u should get away from this drama! it will only get worse!

Me: but I don't want to leave u!

Blair💁: it ok I'll be fine! go and have fun with hayes! and keep John out of trouble!

Me: thanks!☺️ should I tell hayes?

Blair💁: let's surprise him!

Me: how?

Blair💁: well on your first day of school surprise him in the hallway or something! he won't know what to do he will be so shocked! But remember wear something super cute to make him want u!

Me: awww thanks!😘 I knew I could count on u for a answer😘

Blair💁: no problem girly😝

Me: ok I got to go tell mom! I'll see u later!

Blair💁: bye!

I turned off my phone and raced downstairs. "yes!" I said to mom. "yes what?" she asked. "yes I want to move! I want to get away from this drama!" I said. "ok I'll tell dad!" she said. "but don't let dad tell the team!" I said. "why?" she asked because she knew I didn't care what the team thought. "well I want to surprise hayes!" I said all excitedly. "so yall are friends?" she asked. "yep!" as I said as I ran upstairs to go to bed. "night!" I yelled as I went into my room and went to bed. but before I went to bed I opened my phone and went onto twitter. I opened a draft.

@MattieCaroll I'm so excited for this weekend😝

After that I went to bed😊

HAYES' POV:

I opened twitter. I saw mattie was on! I read her tweet. I wonder what she should be excited about this weekend! next weekend is the weekend she needs to be excited for! I get to see her! I can't with to see her long brown hair, beautiful brown eyes that I can easily get lost in, and her amazing body. next weekend is going to be amazing! I'm thinking about asking her to go bowling with me nash, and john. I think cam will be in town then too to visit so he can come too. I can't wait!