Chapter 79

MATTIE'S POV:

It's 6:07 in the morning. I haven't slept since I got the call from Nash. I look like Crap. Nash is passed out on the chair next to me. Mom, Dad, and the Floyds got here a little after we did. I've tried sleeping, but I feel if that if I fall asleep, hayes isn't going to be there when I wake up.

"Mattie, you need to sleep." mom said as she walked over and sat in the seat next to me.

"I know I need to, I just cant." I said.

"Ok, if you need anything just ask me ok?" She said as she got up and walked over to mrs.Elizabeth.

We still haven't seen hayes. the doctors hasn't finished his check up. I'm really worried about him. I want to make sure he is alright. I want to hug him again. I want to cuddle him again. I want to tell him I love him.

NASH'S POV:

She laid next to me, her beautiful body touched mine.

"Babe stop not here." I moaned to the girl.

"Why not were the only ones here?" She said as she started to kiss me neck.

I moaned in happiness, "come on babe, please stop!"

She got up and sat on my lap so she was facing me. "how about now? Do you really want me to stop now?"

"Well, you are pretty far into it, keep going." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She started to kiss me. I still couldn't make out who the girl was, all I knew was that she was a good kisser.

We broke from the kiss and I looked up at her. it was......it was Mattie? she was wearing a bikini. I sat their in shock, did I just make out with my brothers girlfriend?

"Nash kiss me!" She pleaded, "Nash! Nash! Nash!"

"Nash wake up! We can go see Hayes now!" Mattie said. I opened my eyes and struggled to get up from my nap to go see hayes.

God my dream, it was wracked up! Me making out with Mattie?! That's crazy! But, she does look hot in her sports bra and sweat pants. just saying.

"Hayes!" Mattie said as he rushed into his room.

"Hayes can't hear you ma'am." a nurse said.

"But why not?!" Mattie said.

"He is in a coma miss." she said.

I could see a tear form in Mattie's eye.

Mom was crying too, so was Mattie's mom.

"A.... coma?" Mom asked.

The nurse shook her head.

"For how long?" Mattie cried out.

"I can't tell you miss, the only thing you can do now is wait." the nurse said.

"Is their anything else wrong with him?" I asked.

"Well, he has 3 broken ribs on his right side, a minor concussion, and a sprained wrist." she said as she flipped through some papers.

Gosh the fight must have been bad.

Mattie started to cry even more.

"He is going to be ok, I promise." I said as I have mattie a hug.

"What if he isn't? What if he dies?!" She said as she cried into my shoulder.

"Then, we have to learn to move on and to remember that it was a thing in the past." I said.

She cried even harder.

*THE NEXT DAY*

Mattie had taken this really hard. she hasn't left the hospital since she got their yesterday. she is holding on to Hayes' hand 24/7. mom and johnny told her to go home and get some rest but she declined and stayed in his room. She also thinks this is her fault. she thinks that it was her fault that she didn't make hayes stay at her house or let her drive him to the park. I know that isn't true, but I'm out to find who did this to hayes. I still have his phone from yesterday and I've been going through his recent calls, and texts.

Nothing suspicious has come up yet. only a call from Jack has been strange. But he left to go back to Kentucky after the game so he wouldn't do it.

-

I pulled up to the hospital in my car and got out of my jeep. I got mattie some starbucks cause I feel like she needs it more than anything right now.

I walked into Hayes' room and saw Mattie sitting in the chair that was next to his bed.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She asked as she got up out of the chair.

"Well I thought that you needed this." I said as I handed her the drink I got her.

"Thank you so much! You don't know how badly I've been needing this." She said as she yanked the cup out of my hand and chugged her drink down.

Wow she needed that.

"So how is he doing?" I asked as I took a seat.

"Eh, he could be better. but, I guess he is the same since you last saw him." she said as she looked over at him.

"You know you can leave if you want?" I said.

"I know, I... I just want to be here when he wakes, and when you love someone you stay with them through the hard times, and the rough times. and right now we are at a rough time." she said as she looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry mattie. you shouldn't have to go through this." I said to her as I put my hand on her knee.

She smiled at me, "thanks Nash."

A/N

SO HAYES IS IN A COMA GUYS. HOW DO U FEEL ABOUT THAT?!

And as I was typing this I got really curious cause if girls are in a coma for a long time and their period starts do they just have it while in the coma or does it come once they wake?😂😂

My mind is crazy😂

IM RAISING THE LIKES💝💝

30 likes= 1 new update👑

-EM🐨

WAIT I FORGOT TO ASK....

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JADISON?! I want to know😁🙈